Land Retirement as a Tool for Reducing Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Powell, Mark & Wilson, James, 1997. "Risk Assessment for National Natural Resource Conservation Programs," Discussion Papers dp-97-49, Resources For the Future.
- Werner Hediger, 2003. "Alternative policy measures and farmers' participation to improve rural landscapes and water quality: A conceptual framework," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(III), pages 333-350, September.
- Jaroszewski, Laura & Poe, Gregory L. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "Allocating Land To New York'S Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program To Maximize Net Environmental Benefits," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21882, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2010.
"Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 24-33, November.
- Ashar Aftab & Giovanni Baiocchi & Nick Hanley, 2009. "Integrated Regulation of Nonpoint Pollution: Combining Managerial Controls and Economic Instruments under Multiple Environmental Targets," Working Papers 2009_03, Durham University Business School.
- Ventura-Lucas, Maria Raquel & Godinho, Maria de Lurdes Ferro & Fragoso, Rui Manuel de Sousa, 2002. "The Evolution of the Agri-Environmental Policies and Sustainable Agriculture," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24956, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, M. & Huang, G.H. & Liao, R.F. & Li, Y.P. & Xie, Y.L., 2013. "Fuzzy two-stage non-point source pollution management model for agricultural systems—A case study for the Lake Tai Basin, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 27-41.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004.
"Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004. "Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Poe, Gregory L., 1994. "Extra-Market Considerations in Farmland and Agricultural Policy," EB Series 186286, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Lacroix, Anne & Beaudoin, Nicolas & Makowski, David, 2005. "Agricultural water nonpoint pollution control under uncertainty and climate variability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 115-127, April.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2002. "New Conservation Initiatives In The 2002 Farm Bill," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19760, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- FRASER Iain & WASCHIK Robert, "undated". "Agricultural Land Retirement for Biodiversity: The Australian Wool Industry," EcoMod2003 330700055, EcoMod.
- Hediger, Werner, 2003. "Sustainable farm income in the presence of soil erosion: an agricultural Hartwick rule," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 221-236, June.
- Iain Fraser & Robert Waschik, 2005. "Agricultural Land Retirement and Slippage: Lessons from an Australian Case Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Wu, JunJie & Boggess, William G., 1999. "The Optimal Allocation of Conservation Funds," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 302-321, November.
- Werner Hediger & Bernard Lehmann, 2007. "Multifunctional Agriculture and the Preservation of Environmental Benefits," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(IV), pages 449-470, December.
- Johansson, Robert C., 2002. "Watershed Nutrient Trading Under Asymmetric Information," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(2), October.
- Poe, Gregory, 1997. ""Maximizing the Environmental Benefits per Dollar Expended" An Economic Interpretation and Review of Agricultural Environmental Benefits and Costs," EB Series 186405, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "Optimal Land Conversion At The Rural-Urban Fringe With Positive And Negative Agricultural Externalities," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21722, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:70:y:1994:i:1:p:77-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .