Risk Assessment for National Natural Resource Conservation Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Osborn, C. Tim, 1993. "The Conservation Reserve Program: what happens when contracts expire?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 8(3).
- Marc O. Ribaudo & C. Tim Osborn & Kazim Konyar, 1994. "Land Retirement as a Tool for Reducing Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 77-87.
- Marc O. Ribaudo, 1986. "Consideration of Offsite Impacts in Targeting Soil Conservation Programs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(4), pages 402-411.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Claassen, Roger & Peters, Mark, 2002. "New Conservation Initiatives In The 2002 Farm Bill," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19760, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-97-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .