The Demand for Economic Policy Analysis: Is Anyone Listening?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:28:y:1996:i:1:p:117-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G., 2004.
"The Coordination and Design of Point-Nonpoint Trading Programs and Agri-Environmental Policies,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 61-78, April.
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G., 2004. "The Coordination and Design of Point-Nonpoint Trading Programs and Agri-Environmental Policies," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(1), April.
- Marc O. Ribaudo, 1986. "Consideration of Offsite Impacts in Targeting Soil Conservation Programs," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(4), pages 402-411.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1990. "The ideology of efficiency: Searching for a theory of policy analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 86-107, July.
- Lee, John E., Jr., 2002. "Can Agricultural Economists Contribute To Good Public Policy?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3).
- Vatn Arild & Bromley Daniel W., 1994. "Choices without Prices without Apologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 129-148, March.
- Shabman, Leonard A. & Stephenson, Kurt, 1996.
"Environmental Policy Reform: A Taxonomy Of Economists' Perspectives,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), July.
- Shabman, Leonard & Stephenson, Kurt, 1996. "Environmental Policy Reform: A Taxonomy of Economists' Perspectives," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-125, July.
- Feather, Peter & Hellerstein, Daniel & Hansen, LeRoy T., 1999. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Benefits and the Targeting of Conservation Programs: The Case of the CRP," Agricultural Economics Reports 34027, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:10230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.