New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand
- 31976 The Costs and Benefits of Introducing Mandatory Hygiene Regulations
by Cao, Kay & Johnson, Robin
- 31975 Market-Based Approaches to Pollution Control in the Lake Taupo Catchment in New Zealand
by Paragahawewa, Upananda Herath
- 31974 How Can We Predict Performance in Tertiary Level Economics?
by Zhang, Lemin & Marsh, Dan
- 31973 Modelling an ITQ Scheme in the Galapagos Marine Reserve Spiny Lobster Fishery
by Alvear, Santiago A. Bermeo
- 31972 Abatement Cost Heterogeneity and its Impact on Tradable Nitrogen Discharge Permits
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 31971 The Role of Agricultural Consultants in the New Zealand Research, Development and Extension System
by Botha, Neels & Coutts, Jeff & Roth, Hein
- 31970 Modelling Nitrogen Fertiliser Demand in New Zealand
by Austin, Darran & Cao, Kay & Rys, Gerald
- 31969 Whither the Crown Research Institutes? Funding Issues
by Johnson, Robin
- 31968 Specification of Environmental Emission Trading Options in a Spatial Multi-Agent Simulation Model of Pastoral Farming
by Dake, Chris K.G. & Manderson, Andrew K. & MacKay, Alec D.
- 31967 Japan-New Zealand Trade and Fishery Frictions: Some Characteristics and Implications
by Okada, Yoshinori
- 31966 An inter-sectoral economic model for optimal sustainable mangrove use in the small island economy of Tonga
by Rohorua, Halahingano & Lim, Steven
- 31965 Trends in Research, Productivity Growth and Competitiveness in Agriculture in New Zealand and Australia
by Mullen, John D. & Scobie, Grant M. & Crean, Jason
- 31964 Fishery Management Games: How to reduce effort and admit new members
by Do, Kim Hang Pham & Folmer, Henk & Norde, Henk
- 31963 China's Expanding Role in Global Horticultural Markets
by Rae, Allan N. & Zhong, Funing & Zhou, Yingheng & Geng, Xianhui
- 31962 Potential of Forest Resources to Alleviate Poverty and Unemployment in Rural Nepal
by Dhakal, Bhubaneswor & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 31961 Policy Decision Making Framework for Considering the Economic and Non-Economic Effects of Changing Animal Welfare Regulations
by Parminter, Terry G.
- 31960 Emerging Rights and Risks in the Management of Water Quantity and Water Quality
by O'Sullivan, Dan
- 31959 An Economic Analysis of Quarantine: The Economies of Australia's Ban on New Zealand Apple Imports
by Arthur, Matthew
- 31958 Public Perceptions of New Zealand's Environment
by Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D. & Kerr, Geoffrey N.
- 31957 An Emergent Economics of Ecosystem Management
by Hearnshaw, Edward J.S. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 31956 Agricultural Marketing and Agribusiness Supply Chain Issues in Developing Economies: The Case of Fresh Produce in Papua New Guinea
by Martin, Sandra & Jagadish, Ayyamani
- 31955 List of Papers 2006
- 31954 Exploring long-term land improvements under land tenure insecurity
by Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti
- 31953 Single Farm Payment in the European Union and its Implications on New Zealand Dairy and Beef Trade
by Kogler, Klaus & Saunders, Caroline M.
- 31952 Sheep and Beef Production Costs Across New Zealand: Introducing the Spatial Dimension
by Lock, Kelly & Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi
- 31951 Psychometric Testing for Assessing Farmer's Managerial Ability (and Modelling the Origins of Ability)
by Nuthall, Peter L.
- 31950 The Potential Influence of Multiple Job Holding on Official Statistics Describing The Rural Workforce: Issues for Data Series and Workforce Policy
by Taylor, Nick & Baines, James & Newell, James
- 31949 Allocating Vote: Biosecurity - Towards an "Economics-Based" Approach for Setting Priorities for the Importation of Risk Goods
by Ryan, Michael
- 31948 New Zealand Agribusiness Success: An Approach to exploring the role of strategy, structure and conduct on firm performance
by Scrimgeour, Frank G. & McDermott, Alan & Saunders, Caroline M. & Shadbolt, Nicola M. & Sheath, Gavin W.
- 31947 Views of Primary Producers in the Taupo and Rotorua catchments: implications for water quality policy
by Botha, Neels & Parminter, Terry G.