China's Expanding Role in Global Horticultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norde, Henk & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Tijs, Stef, 2002.
"Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-207, March.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Oligopoly Games With and Without Transferable Technologies," Discussion Paper 2000-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Norde, H.W. & Pham Do, K.H. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Oligopoly games with and without transferable technologies," Other publications TiSEM 0bc5059e-f4f3-42cd-a517-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1997. "Fishing as a Supergame," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 309-322, March.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:04:y:2002:i:01:n:s0219198902000549 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanley, Nick & Shogren, Jason, 2007. "Introduction," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 73-74, August.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1990. "Population monotonic allocation schemes for cooperative games with transferable utility," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 378-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkes, Corinna & Friel, Sharon & Lobstein, Tim & Lang, Tim, 2012. "Linking agricultural policies with obesity and noncommunicable diseases: A new perspective for a globalising world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-353.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Woods, Mollie, 2007. "Background Information on the Chinese Fruit Sector," Staff Papers 9308, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; trade patterns; apples; cut flowers; competitiveness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzasin:31963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .