Impacts Of Within-Farm Soil Variability On Nitrogen Pollution Control Costs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- VanDyke, Laura S. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 1999. "Impacts of Within-Farm Soil Variability on Nitrogen Pollution Control Costs," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 149-159, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hochman, Eithan & Zilberman, David, 1979. "Two-goal environmental policy: An integration of micro and micro ad hoc decision rules," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 152-174, June.
- David Zilberman & Doug Parker, 1996. "Explaining Irrigation Technology Choices: A Microparameter Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1064-1072.
- Schnitkey, Gary D. & Miranda, Mario J., 1993. "The Impact Of Pollution Controls On Livestock-Crop Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
- Abler, David G. & Shortle, James S., 1991. "The Political Economy Of Water Quality Protection From Agricultural Chemicals," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Krishna P. & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2002. "An Evaluation Of An Economic Strategy For Preventing Water Pollution Using A Phosphorus Consistent Transportation Model: A Case Of Broiler Litter Management," Agecon Series 31657, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "The relative cost-efficiency of arable nitrogen management in Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 53-70, November.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Limaye, Ashutosh S & Adhikari, Murali & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2002. "An Application Of The Phosphorus Consistent Rule For Environmentally Acceptable Cost-Efficient Management Of Broiler Litter In Crop Production," Agecon Series 31658, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic costs; linear programming; manure; nitrogen; nutrient management; simulation; soil variability; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.