Counterfactual Approach for Assessing Agri-environmental Policy: The Case of the Finnish Water Protection Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen, 2013. "Counterfactual approach for assessing agri-environmental policy: The case of the Finnish water protection policy," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 94(2), pages 165-193.
- Lankoski, Jussi & Ollikainen, Markku, 2013. "Counterfactual approach for assessing agri-environmental policy: The case of the Finnish water protection policy," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 94(02), pages 165-193, June.
- Lankoski, Jussi E. & Ollikainen, Markku, 2011. "Counterfactual approach for assessing agri-environmental policy: The case of the Finnish water protection policy," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 98993, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sami Myyrä & Elise Ketoja & Markku Yli-Halla & Kyöisti Pietola, 2005. "Land Improvements under Land Tenure Insecurity: The Case of pH and Phosphate in Finland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen & Pekka Uusitalo, 2006. "No-till technology: benefits to farmers and the environment? Theoretical analysis and application to Finnish agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 193-221, June.
- Ing-Marie Gren, 2001. "International Versus National Actions Against Nitrogen Pollution of the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(1), pages 41-59, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiuzhen Chen & Timo Sipiläinen & John Sumelius, 2014. "Assessment of Agri-Environmental Externalities at Regional Levels in Finland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .