The What, How And Where Of Nature Conservation And Agriculture: The Co-Ordination Of Ecological-Economic, Behavioral And Spatial Aspects
An approach is presented to address three questions: (a) what is considered as valued nature at the farm level, (b) how can nature management be integrated in farming practice, i.e. operational and behavioral acceptability, and (c) where should nature management be implemented, i.e. the optimal spatial arrangement.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Moxey, 1996. "Geographical Information Systems And Agricultural Economics," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 115-116.
- Braden, John B. & Larson, Robert S. & Herricks, Edwin E., 1990. "Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 144912, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1994. "Efficient Compliance With Agricultural Nitrate Pollution Standards," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 27-37.
- Wossink, G. A. A. & de Koeijer, T. J. & Renkema, J. A., 1992. "Environmental-economic policy assessment: A farm economic approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 421-438.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Baidu-Forson, Jojo, 1995. "Farmers' perceptions and adoption of new agricultural technology: evidence from analysis in Burkina Faso and Guinea, West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea97:21029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.