The What, How And Where Of Nature Conservation And Agriculture: The Co-Ordination Of Ecological-Economic, Behavioral And Spatial Aspects
An approach is presented to address three questions: (a) what is considered as valued nature at the farm level, (b) how can nature management be integrated in farming practice, i.e. operational and behavioral acceptability, and (c) where should nature management be implemented, i.e. the optimal spatial arrangement.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Braden, John B. & Larson, Robert S. & Herricks, Edwin E., 1990.
"Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management,"
1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia
144912, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- John B. Braden & Robert S. Larson & Edwin E. Herricks, 1991. "Impact Targets versus Discharge Standards in Agricultural Pollution Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 388-397.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1994. "Efficient Compliance With Agricultural Nitrate Pollution Standards," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 27-37.
- Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Baidu-Forson, Jojo, 1995. "Farmers' perceptions and adoption of new agricultural technology: evidence from analysis in Burkina Faso and Guinea, West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9, October.
- Andrew Moxey, 1996. "Geographical Information Systems And Agricultural Economics," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 115-116.
- Wossink, G. A. A. & de Koeijer, T. J. & Renkema, J. A., 1992. "Environmental-economic policy assessment: A farm economic approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 421-438.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea97:21029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.