Efficient Compliance With Agricultural Nitrate Pollution Standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-141, April.
- Jones, C. A. & Dyke, P. T. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W. & Griggs, R. H., 1991. "EPIC: An operational model for evaluation of agricultural sustainability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 341-350.
- John B. Braden & Gary V. Johnson & Aziz Bouzaher & David Miltz, 1989. "Optimal Spatial Management of Agricultural Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 404-413.
- McKee, Michael & West, Edwin G, 1981. "The Theory of Second Best: A Solution in Search of a Problem," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(3), pages 436-448, July.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1992. "Environmental policy design and dynamic nonpoint-source pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 22-39, July.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacroix, A. & Bel, F. & Mollard, A. & Sauboua, E., 2004. "Interest of site-specific pollution control policies," Working Papers 200424, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Dan Rigby, 1997. "European Community Guidelines To Reduce Water Pollution By Nitrates From Agriculture: An Analysis Of Their Impact On Uk Dairy Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 71-82.
- Wossink, G. A. A. & Oude Lansink, A. G. J. M. & Struik, P. C., 2001. "Non-separability and heterogeneity in integrated agronomic-economic analysis of nonpoint-source pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 345-357, September.
- Anastasia Lintner & Alfons Weersink, 1999. "Endogenous Transport Coefficients: Implications for Improving Water Quality from Multi-Contaminants in an Agricultural Watershed," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 269-296, September.
- Paul Webster, 1999. "The Challenge of Sustainability at the Farm Level: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 371-387.
- Doole, Graeme J., 2012. "Cost-effective policies for improving water quality by reducing nitrate emissions from diverse dairy farms: An abatement–cost perspective," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 10-20.
- Houston, Jack E. & Sun, Henglun, 1999. "Cost-Share Incentives And Best Management Practices In A Pilot Water Quality Program," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & McIntosh, Christopher S., 2000. "Economics Of Poultry Litter Utilization And Optimal Environmental Policy For Phosphorus Disposal In Georgia," Series Reports 23813, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Bleken, Marina A. & Baadshaug, Ole Hans & Fykse, Haldor & Haugen, Lars E. & Lundekvam, Helge & Morken, John & Romstad, Eirik & Rorstad, Per Kristian & Skjelvag, Arne O. & , 2006. "A methodology for integrated economic and environmental analysis of pollution from agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 270-293, June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:205:y:2007:i:3:p:507-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. P. Moxey & B. White & R. A. Sanderson & S. P. Rushton, 1995. "An Approach To Linking An Ecological Vegetation Model To An Agricultural Economic Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 381-397.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White & Adam Ozanne, 1999. "Efficient Contract Design for Agri-Environment Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 187-202.
- Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Keusch, Alois, 2005. "Dynamic efficiency of soil erosion and phosphor reduction policies combining economic and biophysical models," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 201-218, January.
- van Wenum, J. H. & Wossink, G. A. A. & Renkema, J. A., 2004.
"Location-specific modeling for optimizing wildlife management on crop farms,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 395-407, April.
- van Wenum, Jaap & Wossink, Ada & Renkema, Jan, 2002. "Location-Specific Modeling For Optimizing Wildlife Management On Crop Farms," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19705, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Horan, Richard D. & Claassen, Roger & Cooper, Joseph C., 2000. "Environmental Risk And Agri-Environmental Policy Design," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21827, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ashar Aftab & Nick Hanley & Athanasios Kampas, 2007. "Co-ordinated environmental regulation: controlling non-point nitrate pollution while maintaining river flows," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 573-593, December.
- Goetz, Renan-Ulrich & Keusch, Alois, 2002. "The Optimal Intertemporal Management of the Soil and Phosphorus and the Equilibrium in Economic and Biophysical Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24783, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Wossink, Ada & van Wenum, Jaap & Jurgens, Clifford & de Snoo, Geert, 1997. "The What, How And Where Of Nature Conservation And Agriculture: The Co-Ordination Of Ecological-Economic, Behavioral And Spatial Aspects," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21029, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aihoon, John Komo & Groenewald, Jan A. & von Bach, Helmke J. Sartorius, 1997. "The Potential Use Of Pollution Insurance As Environmental Policy: An Empirical Analysis," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(2), June.
- Athanasios Kampas & Ben White, 2004. "Administrative Costs and Instrument Choice for Stochastic Non-point Source Pollutants," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 109-133, February.
- Weersink, Alfons & Dutka, Charray & Goss, Michael, 1996. "Crop Price And Risk Effects On Farmer Abatement Costs Of Reducing Nitrate Levels In Groundwater Imposed By Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Papers 244794, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:45:y:1994:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.