Efficient Contract Design for Agri‐Environment Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Picard, Pierre, 1995.
"An incentive approach to land set-aside programs,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1487-1509, October.
- J.M. Bourgeon & Pierre-Alain Jayet & P. Picard, 1995. "An incentive approach to land set-aside programs [Une approche du gel des terres par la théorie des incitations]," Post-Print hal-02710740, HAL.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, September.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1994. "Efficient Compliance With Agricultural Nitrate Pollution Standards," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1994. "The New Economics of Regulation Ten Years After," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 507-537, May.
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Carel Van der Hamsvoort, 1997. "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 407-418.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 1988. "Optimal environmental regulation under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 163-181, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ozanne, Adam & White, Benedict, 2008.
"Hidden action, risk aversion and variable fines in agri-environmental schemes,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 1-10.
- Adam Ozanne & Ben White, 2008. "Hidden action, risk aversion and variable fines in agri-environmental schemes ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 203-212, June.
- Yano, Yuki & Blandford, David, 2008. "Use of Penalties and Rewards in Agri-Environmental Policy," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36873, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Bickenbach, Frank, 2000. "Regulation of Europe's network industries: the perspective of the new economic theory of federalism," Kiel Working Papers 977, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ferraro, Paul J., 2008. "Asymmetric information and contract design for payments for environmental services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 810-821, May.
- Yano, Yuki & Blandford, David, 2008. "Agri-Environmental Policy and Moral Hazard under Output Price and Production Uncertainty," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44323, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yuki Yano & David Blandford, 2009. "Use of Compliance Rewards in Agri‐environmental Schemes," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 530-545, September.
- van den Berg, Vincent A.C., 2013. "Serial private infrastructures," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 186-202.
- Lassi Ahlvik & Matti Liski, 2019. "Think global, act local! A mechanism for global commons and mobile firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 7597, CESifo.
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & ter Weel, Bas, 2010.
"Systems of Innovation,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1159-1180,
- Soete, Luc & Verspagen, Bart & Weel, Bas ter, 2009. "Systems of Innovation," MERIT Working Papers 2009-062, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bas ter Weel & L. Soete & B. Verspagen, 2010. "Systems of innovation," CPB Discussion Paper 138.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bickenbach, Frank, 1999. "Regulierung und Wettbewerb im Bereich der Netzinfrastrukturen: Begründung, Regeln und Institutionen," Kiel Working Papers 910, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2011.
"Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality,"
Sustainable Development Papers
101290, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Charles F. Mason & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2011. "Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality," Working Papers 2011.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles Mason & Andrew Plantinga, 2011. "Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality," NBER Working Papers 16963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salas, Paula Cordero & Roe, Brian E. & Sohngen, Brent, 2012.
"Addressing Additionality in REDD Contracts when Formal Enforcement is Absent,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124505, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cordero Salas, Paula & Roe, Brian & Sohngen, Brent, 2013. "Addressing additionality in REDD contracts when formal enforcement is absent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6502, The World Bank.
- Paul Webster, 1999. "The Challenge of Sustainability at the Farm Level: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 371-387, September.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Carine Staropoli, 2020.
"Use and abuse of regulated prices in electricity markets: “How to regulate regulated prices?”,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 605-634, July.
- Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme & Staropoli, Carine, 2019. "Use and Abuse of Regulated Prices in Electricity Markets: "How to Regulate Regulated Prices?"," CEPR Discussion Papers 13801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Carine Staropoli, 2020. "Use and abuse of regulated prices in electricity markets: “How to regulate regulated prices?”," Post-Print hal-02936721, HAL.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Carine Staropoli, 2020. "Use and abuse of regulated prices in electricity markets: “How to regulate regulated prices?”," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-02936721, HAL.
- Major, Iván & Kiss, Károly Miklós, 2007. "A közszolgáltatások ösztönző szabályozása. Hálózatos szolgáltatások összekapcsolási díja [Stimulatory regulation in public services. The connection price of network services]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 101-124.
- Huennemeyer, Anne-Juliane & McKitrick, Ross & Rollins, Kimberly S., 1999. "Optimal Compensation For Endangered Species Protection Under Asymmetric Information," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21693, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lars Kumkar, 2003.
"Regulatory Choices and Commitment: Challenges for Electricity Market Regulation in Kosovo,"
Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 91-115.
- Kumkar, Lars, 2002. "Regulatory choices and commitment: challenges for electricity market regulation in Kosovo," Kiel Working Papers 1114, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Infrastructure privatization and changes in corruption patterns: The roots of public discontent," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 69-84, September.
- Catro, D. Fuentes & Jayet, Pierre-Alain & Rotillon, Gilles, 2000.
"Managing a Common Renewable Resource in Asymmetric Information,"
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain
24893, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- D. Fuentes & P.-A. Jayet & Gilles Rotillon, 2003. "Managing a common renewable resource in asymetric information," THEMA Working Papers 2003-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bartolini, Fabio & Gallerani, Vittorio & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2005. "Contract Design and Targeting for the Production of Public Goods in Agriculture: The Impact of the 2003 Cap Reform," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24559, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:187-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.