Fixed instruments to cope with stock externalities: an experimental evaluation
In: Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gastón Giordana & Marc Willinger, 2007. "Fixed Instruments to Cope with Stock Externalities An Experimental Evaluation," Working Papers 2007.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moxnes, Erling, 1998. "Overexploitation of renewable resources: The role of misperceptions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 107-127, September.
- Millock, Katrin & Sunding, David & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Regulating Pollution with Endogenous Monitoring," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 221-241, September.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1992. "Environmental policy design and dynamic nonpoint-source pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 22-39, July.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Kritikos, Alexander S., 2004. "A penalty system to enforce policy measures under incomplete information," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 385-403, September.
- Levhari, David & Michener, Ron & Mirman, Leonard J, 1981. "Dynamic Programming Models of Fishing: Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 649-661, September.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Ko, Il-Dong & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1992.
"Controlling stock externalities : Flexible versus inflexible Pigovian corrections,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1263-1276, August.
- Ko, Il Dong & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1992. "Controlling Stock Externalities: Flexible Versus Inflexible Pigovian Corrections," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10809, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herr, Andrew & Gardner, Roy & Walker, James M., 1997. "An Experimental Study of Time-Independent and Time-Dependent Externalities in the Commons," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-96, April.
- Reinganum, Jennifer F & Stokey, Nancy L, 1985. "Oligopoly Extraction of a Common Property Natural Resource: The Importance of the Period of Commitment in Dynamic Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 161-173, February.
- David Levhari & Leonard J. Mirman, 1980. "The Great Fish War: An Example Using a Dynamic Cournot-Nash Solution," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 322-334, Spring.
- Provencher Bill & Burt Oscar, 1993. "The Externalities Associated with the Common Property Exploitation of Groundwater," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-158, March.
- Polinsky, Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 1979. "The Optimal Tradeoff between the Probability and Magnitude of Fines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 880-891, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Ambec & Alexis Garapin & Laurent Muller & Carine Sebi, 2009.
"Règlementation acceptable d’une ressource commune : une analyse expérimentale,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 107-122.
- Stefan Ambec & Alexis Garapin & Laurent Muller & Carine Sebi, 2009. "Réglementation acceptable d'une ressource commune : une analyse expérimentale," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 107-122.
- Stefan Ambec & Alexis Garapin & Laurent Muller & Arnaud Reynaud & Carine Sebi, 2014.
"Comparing Regulations to Protect the Commons: An Experimental Investigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(2), pages 219-244, June.
- Ambec, Stefan & Garapin, Alexis & Muller, Laurent & Reynaud, Arnaud & Sebi, Carine, 2009. "Comparing Regulations to Protect the Commons: An Experimental Investigation," TSE Working Papers 09-100, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Stefan Ambec & Alexis Garapin & Laurent Muller & Arnaud Reynaud & Carine Sebi, 2014. "Comparing Regulations to Protect the Commons: An Experimental Investigation," Post-Print hal-01517242, HAL.
- Ambec, S. & Garapin, A. & Muller, L. & Reynaud, A. & Sebi, C., 2013. "Comparing regulations to protect the commons: an experimental investigation," Working Papers 2013-07, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Stefan Ambec & Alexis Garapin & Laurent Muller & Arnaud Reynaud & Carine Sebi, 2009. "Comparing regulations to protect the commons: an experimental investigation," LERNA Working Papers 09.18.294, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Gastón A. Giordana, 2008. "Wealthy people do better? Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Time Preference Heterogeneity and the Effect of Wealth in Renewable Common-Pool Resources Exploitation," Working Papers 08-10, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2008.
- Jörg Spiller & Friedel Bolle, 2013.
"Inter-Generational Thoughtfulness in a Dynamic Public Good Experiment,"
Discussion Paper Series RECAP15
008, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2016. "Inter-generational thoughtfulness in a dynamic public good experiment," Discussion Papers 383, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12964_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .