Joint Quantity/Quality Management of Groundwater
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Santiago Rubio & Begoña Casino, 2003. "Strategic Behavior and Efficiency in the Common Property Extraction of Groundwater," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(1), pages 73-87, September.
- Dinar, Ariel, 1994. "Impact of energy cost and water resource availability on agriculture and ground water quality in California," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1992. "Environmental policy design and dynamic nonpoint-source pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 22-39, July.
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2002. "Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 93-105, July.
- Provencher Bill & Burt Oscar, 1993. "The Externalities Associated with the Common Property Exploitation of Groundwater," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-158, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:29:y:2017:i:pa:p:47-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Frutos Cachorro, Julia & Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Tidball, Mabel, 2014. "Optimal adaptation strategies to face shocks on groundwater resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-153.
- Raphaël Soubeyran & Mabel Tidball & Agnes Tomini & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2015.
"Rainwater Harvesting and Groundwater Conservation: When Endogenous Heterogeneity Matters,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 19-34, September.
- Raphael Soubeyran & Mabel Tidball & Agnes Tomini & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2015. "Rainwater harvesting and groundwater conservation: when endogenous heterogeneity matters," Post-Print hal-01129958, HAL.
- Esteban, Encarna & Albiac, José, 2011. "Groundwater and ecosystems damages: Questioning the Gisser-Sánchez effect," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2062-2069, September.
- Cheesman, Jeremy & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2006. "An integrated approach for modelling the impacts of land and water resource use in the Dak Lak plateau, Viet Nam," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174460, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aare05:139314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Ning & Wu, Tao & Wang, Bing & Dong, Liang & Ren, Jingzheng, 2016.
"Sustainable water resource and endogenous economic growth,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 237-244.
- Zhang, Ning & Wu, Tao & Wang, Bing & Dong, Liang & Ren, Jingzhen, 2015. "Sustainable water resource and endogenous economic growth," MPRA Paper 73457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Raphael Soubeyran & Mabel Tidball & Agnes Tomini, 2012. "(Anti-)Coordination Problems with Scarce Water Resources," Working Papers 12-28, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Isik, Murat, 2005. "The Role of Land Retirement Programs for Management of Water Resources," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19542, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsgroundwater; optimal taxes; quantity-quality management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:26:y:2003:i:1:p:89-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.