Empirical Assessment of the quantity-quality tradeoff for the Ogallala: A case study from West Texas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleming, R. A. & Adams, R. M., 1997. "The Importance of Site-Specific Information in the Design of Policies to Control Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 347-358, July.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2002. "Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 93-105, July.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2000.
"Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 1-15, December.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1999. "Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35737, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Catarina Roseta-Palma, 2003. "Joint Quantity/Quality Management of Groundwater," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Naomi Zeitouni & Ariel Dinar, 1997. "Mitigating negative water quality and quality externalities by joint mangement of adjacent aquifers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Gisser, Micha, 1983. "Groundwater: Focusing on the Real Issue," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 1001-1027, December.
- Glen D. Anderson & James J. Opaluch & W. Michael Sullivan, 1985. "Nonpoint Agricultural Pollution: Pesticide Contamination of Groundwater Supplies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1238-1243.
- Satya N. Yadav, 1997. "Dynamic Optimization of Nitrogen Use When Groundwater Contamination Is Internalized at the Standard in the Long Run," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 931-945.
More about this item
KeywordsExtraction; pollution; constraint; quota; buyout;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:okl:wpaper:1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Harounan Kazianga). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sboksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.