Nonpoint Agricultural Pollution: Pesticide Contamination of Groundwater Supplies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Just, Richard E. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David, 1989. "The Effects of the Feed Grain and Wheat Programs on Irrigation and Groundwater Depletion in Nebraska," Working Papers 197609, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jon Conrad & Lars Olson, 1992.
"The economics of a stock pollutant: Aldicarb on Long Island,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 245-258, May.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Olson, Lars J., 1990. "The Economics Of A Stock Pollutant: Aldicarb On Long Island," Working Papers 6328, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Cabe, Richard & Herriges, Joseph A., 1990. "The Regulation of Heterogenous Non-Point Sources of Pollution Under Imperfect Information," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271010, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Crutchfield, Stephen R. & Brazee, Richard J., 1990. "An Integrated Model of Surface and Ground Water Quality," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271011, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sanchari Ghosh & Keith Willett, 2012. "Empirical Assessment of the quantity-quality tradeoff for the Ogallala: A case study from West Texas," Economics Working Paper Series 1201, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.),Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313, Elsevier.
- Roseta-Palma, Catarina, 2002. "Groundwater Management When Water Quality Is Endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 93-105, July.
- Diane P. Dupont, 2010.
"Cost‐Sharing Incentive Programs for Source Water Protection: The Grand River's Rural Water Quality Program,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(4), pages 481-496, December.
- Diane P. Dupont, 2010. "Cost-Sharing Incentive Programs for Source Water Protection: The Grand River's Rural Water Quality Program," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(s1), pages 481-496, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated".
"Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management,"
DEOS Working Papers
0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Encarna Esteban & Ariel Dinar, 2013. "Cooperative Management of Groundwater Resources in the Presence of Environmental Externalities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 443-469, March.
- Lakshminarayan, P. G., 1993. "Tradeoffs in balancing multiple objectives of an integrated agricultural economic and environmental system," ISU General Staff Papers 1993010108000011833, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:67:y:1985:i:5:p:1238-1243.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.