The Regulation of Heterogenous Non-Point Sources of Pollution Under Imperfect Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tietenberg, T. H., 1974. "Derived decision rules for pollution control in a general equilibrium space economy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-16, May.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988.
"Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1985. "Uncertainty And Incentives For Nonpoint Pollution Control," 1985 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Ames, Iowa 278615, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kolstad, Charles D., 1987. "Uniformity versus differentiation in regulating externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 386-399, December.
- Glen D. Anderson & James J. Opaluch & W. Michael Sullivan, 1985. "Nonpoint Agricultural Pollution: Pesticide Contamination of Groundwater Supplies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1238-1243.
- James S. Shortle & James W. Dunn, 1986. "The Relative Efficiency of Agricultural Source Water Pollution Control Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 668-677.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea90:271010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.