Derived decision rules for pollution control in a general equilibrium space economy
No abstract is available for this item.
- Qiu, Zeyuan & Prato, Anthony A., 1999. "Accounting For Spatial Characteristics Of Watersheds In Evaluating Water Pollution Abatement Policies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Lacroix, A. & Bel, F. & Mollard, A. & Sauboua, E., 2004. "Interest of site-specific pollution control policies," Working Papers 200424, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Arnott, Richard & Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C., 2008.
"Pollution and land use: Optimum and decentralization,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 390-407, September.
- Oded Hochman & Gordon Rausser & Richard Arnott, 2008. "Pollution and Land Use: Optimum and Decentralization," Working Papers 200805, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Hochman, Oded & Rausser, Gordon C. & Arnott, Richard J, 2008. "Pollution And Land Use: Optimum And Decentralization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6hg02091, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kyriakopoulou , Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2014. "Atmospheric Pollution in Rapidly Growing Urban Centers: Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns," Working Papers in Economics 601, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2014. "Atmospheric Pollution in Rapidly Growing Urban Centers: Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns," DEOS Working Papers 1407, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Siebert, Horst, 1978. "Räumliche Aspekte der Umweltallokation - spatial aspects of the allocation of environment," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3584, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- R. Scott Farrow & Martin T. Schultz & Pinar Celikkol & George L. Van Houtven, 2005. "Pollution Trading in Water Quality Limited Areas: Use of Benefits Assessment and Cost-Effective Trading Ratios," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Dawn C. Parker, 1999. "Landscape Outcomes in a Model of Edge Effect Externalities: A Computational Economics Approach," Working Papers 99-07-051, Santa Fe Institute.
- Kampas, Athanasios & Melfou, Katerina & Aftab, Ashar, 2013. "Designing Regulatory Policies for Complex Externalities: The Case of Agricultural Pollution," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
- Athanasios Kampas & Katerina Melfou & Ashar Aftab, 2012. "Designing Regulatory Policies for Complex Externalities: The Case of Agricultural Pollution," Working Papers 2012-6, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David, 2004. "Prices versus Quantities Reconsidered," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20257, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2000. "Edge-Effect Externalities: Theoretical And Empirical Implications Of Spatial Heterogeneity," Dissertations 11940, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns: Optimal and Market Allocations," DEOS Working Papers 1328, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Efthymia Kyriakopoulou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2014. "Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns: Optimal and Market Allocations," Working Papers 2014.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2013. "Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns: Optimal and market allocations," Working Papers in Economics 566, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2007. "Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-99, July.
- Vetter Henrik, 2005. "Pollution Taxes for Monopolistically Competitive Firms," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Fleming, R. A. & Adams, R. M., 1997. "The Importance of Site-Specific Information in the Design of Policies to Control Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 347-358, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:1:y:1974:i:1:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed