The economics of a stock pollutant: Aldicarb on Long Island
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Conrad, Jon M. & Olson, Lars J., 1990. "The Economics Of A Stock Pollutant: Aldicarb On Long Island," Working Papers 6328, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shechter, Mordechai, 1985. "An anatomy of a groundwater contamination episode," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 72-88, March.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1972. "Dynamics of Waste Accumulation: Disposal versus Recycling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(4), pages 600-616.
- Edwards, Steven F., 1988. "Option prices for groundwater protection," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 475-487, December.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David & Bogen, Kenneth T., 1989. "Regulating environmental health risks under uncertainty: Groundwater contamination in California," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 22-34, July.
- Glen D. Anderson & James J. Opaluch & W. Michael Sullivan, 1985. "Nonpoint Agricultural Pollution: Pesticide Contamination of Groundwater Supplies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1238-1243.
- Keeler, Emmett & Spence, Michael & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1972. "The optimal control of pollution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Kitabatake, Yoshifusa, 1989. "Optimal exploitation and enhancement of environmental resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 224-241, May.
- Spence, A Michael & Starrett, David, 1975. "Most Rapid Approach Paths in Accumulation Problems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 388-403, June.
- Robert L. Raucher, 1986. "The Benefits and Costs of Policies Related to Groundwater Contamination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 33-45.
- C. G. Plourde, 1972. "A Model of Waste Accumulation and Disposal," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 119-125, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conrad, Klaus, 2001. "The Optimal Path of Energy and CO2 Taxes for Intertemporal Resource Allocation," Discussion Papers 602, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2000.
"Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 1-15, December.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Featherstone, Allen M., 1999. "Determining Socially Optimal Nitrogen Application Rates Using A Delayed Response Model: The Case Of Irrigated Corn In Western Kansas," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35737, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Easter, K. William & Yadav, Satya N., 1995. "OPTIMUM NITROGEN USE UNDER GROUNDWATER POLLUTION CONSTRAINTS; Proceedings of the 4th Minnesota Padova Conference on Food, Agriculture, and the Environment, September 4-10, 1994, Wayzata, MN," Working Papers 14474, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Michael Toman & Karen Palmer, 1997. "How should an accumulative toxic substance be banned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 83-102, January.
- Knapp, Keith C. & Franklin, Bradley, 2012. "Sustainability Economics of Groundwater Usage and Management," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124959, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Knapp, Keith C. & Baerenklau, Kenneth A., 2006. "Ground Water Quantity and Quality Management: Agricultural Production and Aquifer Salinization over Long Time Scales," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1-26, December.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000.
"Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Withagen, Cees & Toman, Michael, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers 10748, Resources for the Future.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998. "Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design," Discussion Papers dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
- Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Liu, Hongxing, 2018. "Land-lake Dynamics: Are there Welfare Gains from Targeted Policies in a Heterogeneous Landscape," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274310, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1995. "Dynamics of pollution control when damage is sensitive to the rate of pollution accumulation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 9-27, January.
- Poe, Gregory, 1997. ""Maximizing the Environmental Benefits per Dollar Expended" An Economic Interpretation and Review of Agricultural Environmental Benefits and Costs," EB Series 186405, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics; stock pollutants; aldicarb; eastern Long Island;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:2:y:1992:i:3:p:245-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.