Regulating environmental health risks under uncertainty: Groundwater contamination in California
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Horan, Richard D. & Shortle, James S. & Abler, David G. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2001. "The Design And Comparative Economic Performance Of Alternative Second-Best Point/Nonpoint Trading Markets," Staff Papers 11595, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- James BARRETT & Kathleen SEGERSON, "undated".
"Prevention And Treatment In Food Safety: An Analysis Of Conceptual Issues,"
Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project
9521, University of Massachusetts.
- Barrett, James P. & Segerson, Kathleen, 1995. "Prevention And Treatment In Food Safety: An Analysis Of Conceptual Issues," Proceedings: The Economics of Reducing Health Risk from Food, June 6-7, 1995, Washington, D.C. 25956, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Jon Conrad & Lars Olson, 1992. "The economics of a stock pollutant: Aldicarb on Long Island," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(3), pages 245-258, May.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Olson, Lars J., 1990. "The Economics Of A Stock Pollutant: Aldicarb On Long Island," Working Papers 6328, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2001. "Prevention Versus Utilization Of Excess Nutrients From Animal Feeding Operations:The Case Of Managing Nutrient Uncertainty," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20533, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zilberman, David & Hochman, Gal & Sexton, Steven E., 2008. "Food Safety, the Environment, and Trade," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48637, World Bank.
- Jonathan Kaminski & Iddo Kan & Aliza Fleischer, 2013. "A Structural Land-Use Analysis of Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change: A Proactive Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(1), pages 70-93.
- Kaminski, Jonathan & Kan, Iddo & Fleischer, Aliza, 2011. "A Structural Land-Use Analysis of Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change: A Proactive Approach," Discussion Papers 120076, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Bernknopf, Richard L. & Brookshire, David S. & McKee, Michael & Soller, David R., 1997. "Estimating the Social Value of Geologic Map Information: A Regulatory Application," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 204-218, February.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2005. "Tradeable risk permits to prevent future introductions of invasive alien species into the Great Lakes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 289-304, February.
- Erik Lichtenberg & Tony M. Penn, 2003. "Prevention versus Treatment under Precautionary Regulation: A Case Study of Groundwater Contamination under Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 44-58.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Penn, Tony M., 2001. "Prevention Versus Treatment Under Precautionary Regulation: A Case Study Of Groundwater Contamination Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 28584, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gray, Emily & Ancev, Tihomir & Drynan, Ross, 2011. "Coexistence of GM and non-GM crops with endogenously determined separation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2486-2493.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 1990. "Determination of Regional Environmental Policy Under Uncertainty: Theory and Case Studies," Working Papers 197748, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2002. "Agriculture and the environment," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1249-1313 Elsevier.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2000. "Agriculture And The Environment," Working Papers 28567, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2003. "Tradable Risk Permits To Prevent Future Introductions Of Alien Invasive Species Into The Great Lakes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22111, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Robert Innes & Dennis Cory, 2001. "The Economics of Safe Drinking Water," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 94-117.
- Gray, Emily M. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2008. "Uncertainty aversion in Australian regulation of agricultural gene technology," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6045, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lupi, Frank & Horan, Richard D., 2005. "Economic Incentives for Controlling Trade-Related Biological Invasions in the Great Lakes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Zivin, Joshua Graff & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Optimal Environmental Health Regulations with Heterogeneous Populations: Treatment versus "Tagging"," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 455-476, May.
- Barrett, James & Segerson, Kathleen, 1997. "Prevention and Treatment in Environmental Policy Design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 196-213, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:17:y:1989:i:1:p:22-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed