Prevention and Treatment in Environmental Policy Design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Heffley, Dennis R., 1982. "Allocating health expenditures to treatment and prevention," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 265-290, December.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Zilberman, David & Bogen, Kenneth T., 1989. "Regulating environmental health risks under uncertainty: Groundwater contamination in California," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 22-34, July.
- Krupnick, Alan J. & Oates, Wallace E. & Van De Verg, Eric, 1983. "On marketable air-pollution permits: The case for a system of pollution offsets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 233-247, September.
- Miceli, Thomas J & Segerson, Kathleen, 1995. "Defining Efficient Care: The Role of Income Distribution," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 189-208, January.
- Robert L. Raucher, 1986. "The Benefits and Costs of Policies Related to Groundwater Contamination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 33-45.
- Erik Lichtenberg & David Zilberman, 1988. "Efficient Regulation of Environmental Health Risks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 167-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y. Farzin & Jonathan Kaplan, 2004.
"Nonpoint Source Pollution Control under Incomplete and Costly Information,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 489-506, August.
- Y.H. Farzin & J.D. Kaplan, 1999. "Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Under Incomplete and Costly Information," Working Papers 1999.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alfred Endres & Tim Friehe, 2015. "The Compensation Regime in Liability Law: Incentives to Curb Environmental Harm, Ex Ante and Ex Post," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 105-123, September.
- Friehe, Tim & Langlais, Eric, 2017.
"Prevention and cleanup of dynamic harm under environmental liability,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 107-120.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2016. "Prevention and Cleanup of Dynamic Harm Under Environmental Liability," Post-Print hal-01411822, HAL.
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais, 2017. "Prevention and Cleanup of Dynamic Harm Under Environmental Liability," Post-Print hal-01549786, HAL.
- Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Howitt, Richard E. & Farzin, Y. Hossein, 2003. "An information-theoretical analysis of budget-constrained nonpoint source pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 106-130, July.
- Jiunn-Rong Chiou & Jin-Li Hu, 2001. "Environmental Research Joint Ventures under Emission Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 129-146, October.
- Heikkila, Jaakko & Peltola, Jukka, 2005. "Agricultural Production with Change and Uncertainty: A Temporal Case Study Simulation of Colorado Potato Beetle," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24679, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amy Whritenour Ando & Wallapak Polasub, 2006. "Envelope Backs or the Gold Standard? Choosing the Accuracy of Damage Assessment Methods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(3), pages 424-444.
- Ayalon, Ofira & Avnimelech, Yoram, 2007. "The role of an academic institute in setting national environmental policy: The case of Israel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 927-934.
- Heikkila, Jaakko & Peltola, Jukka, 2004. "Analysis of the Colorado potato beetle protection system in Finland," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 343-352, December.
- Eric Giraud-Héraud & Hakim Hammoudi & Louis-Georges Soler, 2006. "Food Safety, Liability and Collective Norms," Working Papers hal-00243034, HAL.
- Robert Innes & Dennis Cory, 2001. "The Economics of Safe Drinking Water," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 94-117.
- Surkov, Ilya V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & van Kooten, Olaf, 2006. "An empirical model of optimal import phytosanitary inspection," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21253, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Heyes, Anthony & Doucet, Joseph, 1997. "2-Stage Enforcement and Regulatory Polarisation: a Simple Model with Application to the USEPA," Cahiers de recherche 9717, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:33:y:1997:i:2:p:196-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.