Managing Nonindigenous Invasive Species: Insights from Dynamic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark E. Eiswerth, 1993. "Using Dynamic Optimization for Integrated Environmental Management: An Application to Solvent Waste Disposal," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(2), pages 168-180.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1980. "Uncertainty and Exhaustible Resource Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1203-1225, December.
- Keeler, Emmett & Spence, Michael & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1972. "The optimal control of pollution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Thomas Crocker & John Tschirhart, 1992. "Ecosystems, externalities, and economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(6), pages 551-567, November.
- C. G. Plourde, 1972. "A Model of Waste Accumulation and Disposal," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 119-125, February.
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Bangsund, Dean A. & Wallace, Nancy M. & Leitch, Jay A., 1992. "Economic Impact of Leafy Spurge on Grazingland and Wildland in North Dakota," Staff Papers 121370, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Higgins, Steven I. & Azorin, Esteban J. & Cowling, Richard M. & Morris, Mike J., 1997. "A dynamic ecological-economic model as a tool for conflict resolution in an invasive-alien-plant, biological control and native-plant scenario," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-154, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomic modeling; biological invasions; invasive species; nonindigenous species; optimal control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:23:y:2002:i:3:p:319-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.