Taxation dynamique dans le cadre d'une industrie polluante concurrentielle et de deux variables de contrôle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Prunetti, 1998. "Taxation dynamique dans le cadre d'une industrie polluante concurrentielle et de deux variables de contrôle," Post-Print hal-00916616, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 1037-1041, December.
- Falk Ita & Mendelsohn Robert, 1993. "The Economics of Controlling Stock Pollutants: An Efficient Strategy for Greenhouse Gases," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 76-88, July.
- Rüdiger Pethig, 1989. "Problems of Irreversibility in the Control of Persistent Pollutants," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 04-89, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, May.
- Keeler, Emmett & Spence, Michael & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1972. "The optimal control of pollution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Kitabatake, Yoshifusa, 1989. "Optimal exploitation and enhancement of environmental resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 224-241, May.
- Ko, Il-Dong & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1992.
"Controlling stock externalities : Flexible versus inflexible Pigovian corrections,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1263-1276, August.
- Ko, Il Dong & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1992. "Controlling Stock Externalities: Flexible Versus Inflexible Pigovian Corrections," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10809, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & van Long, Ngo, 1998.
"Efficiency inducing taxation for polluting oligopolists,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 325-342, November.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 1997. "Efficiency Inducing Taxation for Polluting Oligopolists," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-21, CIRANO.
- Elliott, David & Yarrow, George, 1977. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and Environmental Policy: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 300-309.
- Forster, Bruce A., 1975. "Optimal pollution control with a nonconstant exponential rate of decay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6, September.
- C. G. Plourde, 1972. "A Model of Waste Accumulation and Disposal," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 119-125, February.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recind:rei_0154-3229_1998_num_83_1_1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rei .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.