Dynamic Programming Models of Fishing: Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 275-298.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-926, Sept./Oct.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1979. "Testing the Theory of Social Security and Life Cycle Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 396-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1996.
"On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Nonconcave Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 133-157.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1994. "On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Non-Concave Production," Working Papers 197800, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gaston Giordana & Marc Willinger, 2013.
"Fixed instruments to cope with stock externalities: an experimental evaluation,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on Experimental Economics and the Environment, chapter 13, pages 367-403
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gastón Giordana & Marc Willinger, 2007. "Fixed Instruments to Cope with Stock Externalities An Experimental Evaluation," Working Papers 2007.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2013.
"Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 28-39.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2007.
"The effects of market structure on industry growth: Rivalrous non-excludable capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 199-218.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman, 2005. "The Effects of Market Structure on Industry Growth: Rivalrous Non-excludable Capital," Vienna Economics Papers 0501, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Janmaat, Johannus A., 2005. "Sharing clams: tragedy of an incomplete commons," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 26-51, January.
- Birgit Bednar–Friedl & Karl Farmer, 2014. "Existence and efficiency of stationary states in a renewable resource based OLG model with different harvest costs," Graz Economics Papers 2014-07, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & To, Ted, 2005. "Strategic resource extraction, capital accumulation and overlapping generations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 378-386, September.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LAMBRECHT, Stéphane, 2005. "Puzzling over sustainability: an equilibrium analysis," CORE Discussion Papers 2005001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Monette, Marcel, 1986. "L’Économique des pêcheries : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 289-305, juin.
- Marita Laukkanen, 2003. "Transboundary Fisheries Management under Implementation Uncertainty," Working Papers 2003.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank Jensen, 2001. "A Critical Review of the Fisheries Policy: Total Allowable Catches and Rations for Cod in the North Sea," Working Papers 16/01, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- McGough Bruce & Plantinga Andrew J. & Costello Christopher, 2009.
"Optimally Managing a Stochastic Renewable Resource under General Economic Conditions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-31.
- Manuela Angelucci & Giacomo de Giorgi & Marcos A Rangel & Imran Rasul, 2009. "VIllage Economics and the Structure of Extended Family Networks," Working Papers id:2301, eSocialSciences.
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Village Economies and the Structure of Extended Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 4499, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rangel, Marcos A. & Rasul, Imran, 2009. "Village Economies and the Structure of Extended Family Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Laukkanen, Marita, 2003. "Cooperative and non-cooperative harvesting in a stochastic sequential fishery," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 454-473, March.
- Horan, Richard D. & Bulte, Erwin H., 2001. "Resource Or Nuisance? Managing African Elephants As A Multi-Use Species," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20440, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bergeron, Nancy, 2002. "International Trade and Conservation with Costly Natural Resource Management," Cahiers de recherche 0204, GREEN.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:4:p:649-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.