EPIC: An operational model for evaluation of agricultural sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. P. Moxey & B. White & R. A. Sanderson & S. P. Rushton, 1995. "An Approach To Linking An Ecological Vegetation Model To An Agricultural Economic Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 381-397.
- Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Swinton, Scott M. & Bals, Bryan D. & Dale, Bruce E., 2011. "Can Dispersed Biomass Processing Protect the Environment and Cover the Bottom Line for Biofuel?," Staff Papers 119348, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Balkovič, Juraj & van der Velde, Marijn & Schmid, Erwin & Skalský, Rastislav & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael & Stürmer, Bernhard & Xiong, Wei, 2013. "Pan-European crop modelling with EPIC: Implementation, up-scaling and regional crop yield validation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 61-75.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:273:y:2014:i:c:p:128-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jourdain, Damien & Scopel, Eric & Affholder, Francois, 2001. "The Impact Of Conservation Tillage On The Productivity And Stability Of Maize Cropping Systems: A Case Study In Western Mexico," Economics Working Papers 46549, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
- David R. Oglethorpe, 1995. "Sensitivity Of Farm Plans Under Risk-Averse Behaviour: A Note On The Environmental Implications," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 227-232.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1994. "Efficient Compliance With Agricultural Nitrate Pollution Standards," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 27-37.
- Ma, Kun & Liu, Junguo & Balkovič, Juraj & Skalský, Rastislav & Azevedo, Ligia B. & Kraxner, Florian, 2016. "Changes in soil organic carbon stocks of wetlands on China's Zoige plateau from 1980 to 2010," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 327(C), pages 18-28.
- Raul Ponce-Hernandez, 2007. "A Modelling Framework for Addressing the Synergies between Global Conventions through Land Use Changes: Carbon Sequestration, Biodiversity Conservation, Prevention of Land Degradation and Food Securit," Working Papers 2007.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lakshminarayan, P. G., 1993. "Tradeoffs in balancing multiple objectives of an integrated agricultural economic and environmental system," ISU General Staff Papers 1993010108000011833, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Md Jahangir Alam & Dushmanta Dutta, 2016. "A Sub-Catchment Based Approach for Modelling Nutrient Dynamics and Transport at a River Basin Scale," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(14), pages 5455-5478, November.
- Vázquez-Montenegro, Ranses José & Durán-Zarabozo, Odil & Baca, Marcio, 2015. "Modelos de impacto en la agricultura teniendo en cuenta los escenarios de la agricultura del cambio climático," Revista Iberoamericana de BieoconomÃa y Cambio ClimÃ¡tico, National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, LeÃ³n (Unan-LeÃ³n), Researching Center for Agrarian Sciences and Applied Economics (CICAEA), vol. 1(1).
- Katerji, Nader & Campi, Pasquale & Mastrorilli, Marcello, 2013. "Productivity, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency of corn and tomato crops simulated by AquaCrop under contrasting water stress conditions in the Mediterranean region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 14-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:37:y:1991:i:4:p:341-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.