Productivity, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency of corn and tomato crops simulated by AquaCrop under contrasting water stress conditions in the Mediterranean region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stricevic, Ruzica & Cosic, Marija & Djurovic, Nevenka & Pejic, Borivoj & Maksimovic, Livija, 2011. "Assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model in the simulation of rainfed and supplementally irrigated maize, sugar beet and sunflower," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1615-1621, August.
- Jones, C. A. & Dyke, P. T. & Williams, J. R. & Kiniry, J. R. & Benson, V. W. & Griggs, R. H., 1991. "EPIC: An operational model for evaluation of agricultural sustainability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 341-350.
- Zwart, Sander J. & Bastiaanssen, Wim G. M., 2004. "Review of measured crop water productivity values for irrigated wheat, rice, cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 115-133, September.
- Andarzian, B. & Bannayan, M. & Steduto, P. & Mazraeh, H. & Barati, M.E. & Barati, M.A. & Rahnama, A., 2011. "Validation and testing of the AquaCrop model under full and deficit irrigated wheat production in Iran," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 1-8.
- Lovelli, S. & Perniola, M. & Ferrara, A. & Di Tommaso, T., 2007. "Yield response factor to water (Ky) and water use efficiency of Carthamus tinctorius L. and Solanum melongena L," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 73-80, August.
- Deng, Xi-Ping & Shan, Lun & Zhang, Heping & Turner, Neil C., 2006. "Improving agricultural water use efficiency in arid and semiarid areas of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 23-40, February.
- Rana, G. & Katerji, N. & Lazzara, P. & Ferrara, R.M., 2012. "Operational determination of daily actual evapotranspiration of irrigated tomato crops under Mediterranean conditions by one-step and two-step models: Multiannual and local evaluations," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 285-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:91-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Chenyao & Fraga, Helder & Ieperen, Wim Van & Santos, João Andrade, 2017. "Assessment of irrigated maize yield response to climate change scenarios in Portugal," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 178-190.
- Linker, Raphael & Ioslovich, Ilya & Sylaios, Georgios & Plauborg, Finn & Battilani, Adriano, 2016. "Optimal model-based deficit irrigation scheduling using AquaCrop: A simulation study with cotton, potato and tomato," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 236-243.
- Montoya, F. & Camargo, D. & Ortega, J.F. & Córcoles, J.I. & Domínguez, A., 2016. "Evaluation of Aquacrop model for a potato crop under different irrigation conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 164(P2), pages 267-280.
- Paredes, P. & Rodrigues, G.C. & Alves, I. & Pereira, L.S., 2014. "Partitioning evapotranspiration, yield prediction and economic returns of maize under various irrigation management strategies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 27-39.
- Paredes, P. & Wei, Z. & Liu, Y. & Xu, D. & Xin, Y. & Zhang, B. & Pereira, L.S., 2015. "Performance assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model for soil water, soil evaporation, biomass and yield of soybeans in North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 57-71.
- Pereira, Luis S. & Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Neves, Manuela, 2015. "Modeling malt barley water use and evapotranspiration partitioning in two contrasting rainfall years. Assessing AquaCrop and SIMDualKc models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 239-254.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:99-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seyed Ahmadi & Elnaz Mosallaeepour & Ali Kamgar-Haghighi & Ali Sepaskhah, 2015. "Modeling Maize Yield and Soil Water Content with AquaCrop Under Full and Deficit Irrigation Managements," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(8), pages 2837-2853, June.
- Hassanli, Mohammad & Ebrahimian, Hamed & Mohammadi, Ehsan & Rahimi, Amirreza & Shokouhi, Amirhossein, 2016. "Simulating maize yields when irrigating with saline water, using the AquaCrop, SALTMED, and SWAP models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 91-99.
- Rodriguez-Ortega, W.M. & Martinez, V. & Rivero, R.M. & Camara-Zapata, J.M. & Mestre, T. & Garcia-Sanchez, F., 2017. "Use of a smart irrigation system to study the effects of irrigation management on the agronomic and physiological responses of tomato plants grown under different temperatures regimes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 158-168.
- Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M., 2015. "Simulation of crop and water productivity for rice (Oryza sativa L.) using APSIM under diverse agro-climatic conditions and water management techniques in Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 132-143.
- Toumi, J. & Er-Raki, S. & Ezzahar, J. & Khabba, S. & Jarlan, L. & Chehbouni, A., 2016. "Performance assessment of AquaCrop model for estimating evapotranspiration, soil water content and grain yield of winter wheat in Tensift Al Haouz (Morocco): Application to irrigation management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 219-235.
- Ran, Hui & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Zhang, Xiaotao, 2017. "Performance of AquaCrop and SIMDualKc models in evapotranspiration partitioning on full and deficit irrigated maize for seed production under plastic film-mulch in an arid region of China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 20-32.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:124-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien, 2015. "A dynamic surface conductance to predict crop water use from partial to full canopy cover," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsPlant water stress; Irrigation; Crop model; Water balance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:130:y:2013:i:c:p:14-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.