A methodology for integrated economic and environmental analysis of pollution from agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
- Gibbons, James M. & Sparkes, Debbie L. & Wilson, Paul & Ramsden, Stephen J., 2005. "Modelling optimal strategies for decreasing nitrate loss with variation in weather - a farm-level approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 113-134, February.
- van Calker, K. J. & Berentsen, P. B. M. & de Boer, I. M. J. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2004. "An LP-model to analyse economic and ecological sustainability on Dutch dairy farms: model presentation and application for experimental farm "de Marke"," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 139-160, November.
- Berntsen, J. & Petersen, B. M. & Jacobsen, B. H. & Olesen, J. E. & Hutchings, N. J., 2003. "Evaluating nitrogen taxation scenarios using the dynamic whole farm simulation model FASSET," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 817-839, June.
- Lansink, Alfons Oude & Peerlings, Jack, 1997. "Effects of N-Surplus Taxes: Combining Technical and Historical Information," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(2), pages 231-247.
- D. Vermersch & F. Bonnieux & P. Rainelli, 1993. "Abatement of agricultural pollution and economic incentives: The case of intensive livestock farming in France," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 285-296, June.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Stanley R. Johnson & Andrew Manale & Jason F. Shogren, 1994.
"CEEPES: An Evolving System for Agro-environmental Policy,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
94-wp122, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Cabe, Richard & Johnson, Stanley R. & Manale, Andrew & Shogren, Jason F., 1995. "Ceepes: An Evolving System for Agroenvironmental Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 850, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Belcher, K. W. & Boehm, M. M. & Fulton, M. E., 2004. "Agroecosystem sustainability: a system simulation model approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 225-241, February.
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Botterweg, Peter & Romstad, Eirik, 1999. "ECECMOD: an interdisciplinary modelling system for analyzing nutrient and soil losses from agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 189-206, August.
- Brady, Mark, 2003. "Managing agriculture and water quality," Department of Economics publications 217, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1994. "Efficient Compliance With Agricultural Nitrate Pollution Standards," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 27-37.
- Frank Dietz & Nico Hoogervorst, 1991. "Towards a sustainable and efficient use of manure in agriculture: The Dutch case," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 313-332, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Buckley, Cathal & Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & Grealis, Eoin & Green, Stuart & Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & Upton, Vincent, 2015. "The Spatial Impact of Economic Change on RiverWater Quality 1991-2010," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212665, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Line Hansen & Lars Hansen, 2014.
"Can Non-point Phosphorus Emissions from Agriculture be Regulated Efficiently Using Input-Output Taxes?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(1), pages 109-125, May.
- Line Block Hansen & Lars Gårn Hansen, 2012. "Can Non-point Phosphorus Emissions from Agriculture be Regulated efficiently using Input-Output Taxes?," IFRO Working Paper 2012/4, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Carlo Fezzi & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & David Hadley & Paulette Posen, 2008. "Estimating the range of economic impacts on farms of nutrient leaching reduction policies," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 197-205, September.
- Happe, K. & Hutchings, N.J. & Dalgaard, T. & Kellerman, K., 2011. "Modelling the interactions between regional farming structure, nitrogen losses and environmental regulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 281-291, March.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:4:p:1016-1029 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:88:y:2006:i:2-3:p:270-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .