Estimating the range of economic impacts on farms of nutrient leaching reduction policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vatn, Arild & Bakken, Lars & Bleken, Marina A. & Baadshaug, Ole Hans & Fykse, Haldor & Haugen, Lars E. & Lundekvam, Helge & Morken, John & Romstad, Eirik & Rorstad, Per Kristian & Skjelvag, Arne O. & , 2006. "A methodology for integrated economic and environmental analysis of pollution from agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 270-293, June.
- Bartolini, F. & Bazzani, G.M. & Gallerani, V. & Raggi, M. & Viaggi, D., 2007. "The impact of water and agriculture policy scenarios on irrigated farming systems in Italy: An analysis based on farm level multi-attribute linear programming models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 90-114, March.
- Ian J. Bateman & Roy Brouwer & Helen Davies & Brett H. Day & Amelie Deflandre & Salvatore Di Falco & Stavros Georgiou & David Hadley & Michael Hutchins & Andrew P. Jones & David Kay & Graham Leeks & M, 2006. "Analysing the Agricultural Costs and Non-market Benefits of Implementing the Water Framework Directive," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 221-237, July.
- Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor, 1996. "European Environmental Regulations to Reduce Water Pollution: An Analysis of Their Impact on UK Dairy Farms," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 59-78.
- Parker, Doug, 2000. "Controlling agricultural nonpoint water pollution: costs of implementing the Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 23-31, December.
- Dan Rigby, 1997. "European Community Guidelines To Reduce Water Pollution By Nitrates From Agriculture: An Analysis Of Their Impact On Uk Dairy Farms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 71-82.
- Parker, Doug, 2000. "Controlling agricultural nonpoint water pollution: costs of implementing the Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(1), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Happe, K. & Hutchings, N.J. & Dalgaard, T. & Kellerman, K., 2011. "Modelling the interactions between regional farming structure, nitrogen losses and environmental regulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 281-291, March.
- Chyzheuskaya, Aksana & O'Donoghue, Cathal & O'Neill, Stephen, 2014. "Using a farm micro-simulation model to evaluate the impact of the nitrogen reduct," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(4), July.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman & Tom Askew & Paul Munday & Unai Pascual & Antara Sen & Amii Harwood, 2014. "Valuing Provisioning Ecosystem Services in Agriculture: The Impact of Climate Change on Food Production in the United Kingdom," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(2), pages 197-214, February.
- Carlo Fezzi & Michael Hutchins & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & Paulette Posen & David Hadley, 2010. "Integrated assessment of water framework directive nitrate reduction measures," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 123-134, March.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- Heidecke, Claudia & Kreins, Peter, 2010. "Agricultural costs for reducing nitrogen surpluses in the Weser river basin," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109380, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Halkos, George, 2013. "Cost-effectiveness analysis in reducing nutrient loading in Baltic and Black Seas: A review," MPRA Paper 52296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barns, Sandra A. & Willoughby, B.E. & Kaine, Geoff & Lourey, R. & Murdoch, H., 2009. "How can marketing theory be applied to policy design to deliver on sustainable agriculture in England?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50934, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fezzi, Carlo & Bateman, Ian J. & Day, Brett H. & Posen, Paulette & Rigby, Dan, 2008. "Analizing Water Framework Directive Impacts Using A Multinomial Logit Land Use Model," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6666, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:39:y:2008:i:2:p:197-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.