How can marketing theory be applied to policy design to deliver on sustainable agriculture in England?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Fezzi & Dan Rigby & Ian J. Bateman & David Hadley & Paulette Posen, 2008. "Estimating the range of economic impacts on farms of nutrient leaching reduction policies," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 197-205, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buckley, Cathal, 2012. "Implementation of the EU Nitrates Directive in the Republic of Ireland — A view from the farm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 29-36.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy; I3 Response Framework; involvement; water quality; slurry storage; Nitrogen Vulnerable Zone; regulation; Nitrate Pollution Prevention Regulations 2008; NPPR2008; Agricultural and Food Policy;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-08-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2009-08-16 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09:50934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .