Report NEP-MKT-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banterle, Alessandro & Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2009. "Does traceability play a role in retailer’s strategies for private labels?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50933, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Item repec:ags:aesc09:50931 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree, 2009. "Investigating Thai Shopping Behaviour: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and Food Quality," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51054, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Franco Mariuzzo & Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2009. "Coverage of Retail Stores and Discrete Choice Models of Demand: Estimating Price Elasticities and Welfare Effects," Working Papers 200922, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Susan Athey & Glenn Ellison, 2009. "Position Auctions with Consumer Search," NBER Working Papers 15253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barns, Sandra A. & Willoughby, B.E. & Kaine, Geoff & Lourey, R. & Murdoch, H., 2009. "How can marketing theory be applied to policy design to deliver on sustainable agriculture in England?," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 50934, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Multinomial Choice Demand Models with Heterogeneous Consumers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1718, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2010.
- Pearson, David & Bailey, Alison P., 2009. "Business opportunities in local food supply chains: an investigation in England and Australia," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51067, Agricultural Economics Society.