Business opportunities in local food supply chains: an investigation in England and Australia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsófia Benedek & Imre Fertõ & Lajos Baráth & József Tóth, 2014. "Differences of small-scale farmers and the related short agri-food value chains An empirical evidence from Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1409, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Benedek, Zsófia & Fertő, Imre & Baráth, Lajos & Tóth, József, 2014. "Factors influencing the decision of small-scale farmers on marketing channel choice: a Hungarian case study," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182747, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-08-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2009-08-16 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc09:51067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.