Factors influencing the decision of small-scale farmers on marketing channel choice: a Hungarian case study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:zwi:journl:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farnsworth, Richard L. & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Drury, Kathleen A. & Warner, Richard E., 1996. "Community Supported Agriculture: Filling A Niche Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Klein, Roger W & Spady, Richard H, 1993.
"An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 387-421, March.
- Klein, R.W. & Spady, R.H., 1991. "An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models," Papers 70, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Gallant, A Ronald & Nychka, Douglas W, 1987. "Semi-nonparametric Maximum Likelihood Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 363-390, March.
- Berning, Joshua P., 2012. "Access to Local Agriculture and Weight Outcomes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pearson, David & Bailey, Alison P., 2009. "Business opportunities in local food supply chains: an investigation in England and Australia," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30 - April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51067, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertő & Gábor G. Szabó, 2012. "Benefits of a marketing cooperative in transition agriculture: Mórakert purchasing and service co-operative," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 34(3), pages 453-468, September.
- Salois, Matthew J., 2012. "Obesity and diabetes, the built environment, and the ‘local’ food economy in the United States, 2007," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zsófia Benedek & Imre Fertő & Adrienn Molnár, 2018. "Off to market: but which one? Understanding the participation of small-scale farmers in short food supply chains—a Hungarian case study," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 35(2), pages 383-398, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2015-01-31 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae14:182747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.