Community Supported Agriculture: Filling A Niche Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berning, Joshua P., 2012. "Access to Local Agriculture and Weight Outcomes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(1), April.
- Zsófia Benedek & Imre Fertõ & Lajos Baráth & József Tóth, 2014. "Differences of small-scale farmers and the related short agri-food value chains An empirical evidence from Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1409, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2009.
"Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1488-1495, March.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: what drives households to join a community supported farm?," Post-Print hal-01462348, HAL.
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Benedek, Zsófia & Fertő, Imre & Baráth, Lajos & Tóth, József, 2014. "Factors influencing the decision of small-scale farmers on marketing channel choice: a Hungarian case study," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182747, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2012. "Are Consumers Willing to Pay for Organic When the Food is Already Local?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124364, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2016. "Community Supported Agriculture Als Neuer Impuls Für Die Regionalvermarktung? Stand Der Forschung Und Abgrenzung Von Anderen Alternativen Lebensmittelnetzwerken," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244757, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Lydia Zepeda & Anna Reznickova & Willow Russell, 2013. "CSA membership and psychological needs fulfillment: an application of self-determination theory," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(4), pages 605-614, December.
- Tegtmeier, Erin & Duffy, Michael, 2005. "Community Supported Agriculture (Csa) in the Midwest United States: A Regional Characterization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12577, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:zwi:journl:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:57-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2015. "Competition in Local Food Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205704, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.