Community Supported Agriculture (Csa) in the Midwest United States: A Regional Characterization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farnsworth, Richard L. & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Drury, Kathleen A. & Warner, Richard E., 1996. "Community Supported Agriculture: Filling A Niche Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(1), February.
- Gilman, Steve, 1999. "Direct Marketing Options: Farmers Markets, Restaurants, Community Supported Agriculture And The Organic Alternative," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32951, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Lass, Daniel A. & Lavoie, Nathalie & Fetter, T. Robert, 2004. "Market Power In Direct Marketing Of Fresh Produce: Community Supported Agriculture Farms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20092, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachael D. Garrett & Meredith Niles & Juliana Gil & Philip Dy & Julio Reis & Judson Valentim, 2017. "Policies for Reintegrating Crop and Livestock Systems: A Comparative Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Robert Feagan & Amanda Henderson, 2009. "Devon Acres CSA: local struggles in a global food system," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(3), pages 203-217, September.
- Mark Paul, 2016. "Farmer Perspectives on Livelihoods Within Community Supported Agriculture," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9724-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoinette Pole & Margaret Gray, 2013. "Farming alone? What’s up with the “C” in community supported agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(1), pages 85-100, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .