Back to the Future? Understanding Change in Food Habits of Farmers' Market Customers
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 1 (202) 429-1610
Web page: http://www.ifama.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos E. Carpio & Olga Isengildina-Massa, 2009.
"Consumer willingness to pay for locally grown products: the case of South Carolina,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 412-426.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2008. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Products: The Case of South Carolina," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6815, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Kostas Karantininis & Jesper T. Graversen, 2008. "Relational contracts and adaptation: application to a pork producer contract," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 342-354.
- Pascucci, Stefano, 2010. "Governance Structure, Perception and Innovation in Credence Food Transactions: The Role of Community Networks," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100591, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Henk Renting & Terry K Marsden & Jo Banks, 2003. "Understanding alternative food networks: exploring the role of short food supply chains in rural development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 393-411, March.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1983. "Premiums for High Quality Products as Returns to Reputations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 659-79, November.
- Frenzen, Jonathan K & Davis, Harry L, 1990. " Purchasing Behavior in Embedded Markets," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Daniel Kahneman, 2003. "Maps of Bounded Rationality: Psychology for Behavioral Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1449-1475, December.
- Cheryl Brown & Stacy Miller, 2008. "The Impacts of Local Markets: A Review of Research on Farmers Markets and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1298-1302.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan E., 2002. "Discovering Niche Markets: A Comparison Of Consumer Willingness To Pay For Local (Colorado Grown), Organic, And Gmo-Free Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(03), December.
- Henrik Vetter & Kostas Karantininis, 2002. "Moral hazard, vertical integration, and public monitoring in credence goods," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 271-279, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:117604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.