Relational Goods and Direct Purchase from Farmers: Estimating the Value of the Relationship between Consumers and Producers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2015. "Relational goods and direct purchase from farmers: estimating the value of the relationship between consumers and producers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211550, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique & Curtis, Kynda R. & Bosworth, Ryan C., 2014. "Who Attends Farmers’ Markets and Why? Understanding Consumers and their Motivations," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-18, May.
- Carroll, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D. Jr., 2013. "Consumer Preferences for Tomatoes: The Influence of Local, Organic, and State Program Promotions by Purchasing Venue," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1988. "A new paradigm for valuing non-market goods using referendum data: Maximum likelihood estimation by censored logistic regression," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1997.
"Determinants Of Farmer-To-Consumer Direct Market Visits By Type Of Facility: A Logit Analysis,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, April.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1997. "Determinants of Farmer-to-Consumer Direct Market Visits by Type of Facility: A Logit Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 31-38, April.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & James, Michelle D, 1987.
"Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-ended' Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 269-276, May.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Michelle D. James, 1986. "Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-Ended" Contingent Valuation Surveys," UCLA Economics Working Papers 404, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benedetto Gui & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Happiness and relational goods: well-being and interpersonal relations in the economic sphere," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(2), pages 105-118, June.
- Abello, Francisco J. & Palma, Marco A. & Anderson, David P. & Waller, Mark W., 2012. "Evaluating the Factors Influecing the Number of Visits to Farmers' Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119786, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Borsotto, Patrizia & Borri, Ilaria & Strom, Steinar, 2009. "Diversification of the marketing chains among organic producers," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51422, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016. "The value of the participation in Solidarity Purchasing Groups (SPGs): an empirical analysis in Piedmont," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242305, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016.
"Alternative Food Networks and short food chains: estimating the economic value of the participation in solidarity purchasing groups,"
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France
244776, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016. "Alternative Food Networks and short food chains: estimating the economic value of the participation in solidarity purchasing groups," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201618, University of Turin.
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .