Relational Goods and Direct Purchase from Farmers: Estimating the Value of the Relationship between Consumers and Producers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2015. "Relational goods and direct purchase from farmers: estimating the value of the relationship between consumers and producers," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211550, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gumirakiza, Jean Dominique & Curtis, Kynda R. & Bosworth, Ryan C., 2014. "Who Attends Farmers’ Markets and Why? Understanding Consumers and their Motivations," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(2), pages 1-18, May.
- Carroll, Kathryn A. & Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D. Jr., 2013. "Consumer Preferences for Tomatoes: The Influence of Local, Organic, and State Program Promotions by Purchasing Venue," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1-18.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann, 1988. "A new paradigm for valuing non-market goods using referendum data: Maximum likelihood estimation by censored logistic regression," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1997.
"Determinants Of Farmer-To-Consumer Direct Market Visits By Type Of Facility: A Logit Analysis,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1997. "Determinants of Farmer-to-Consumer Direct Market Visits by Type of Facility: A Logit Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 31-38, April.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & James, Michelle D, 1987.
"Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-ended' Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 269-276, May.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Michelle D. James, 1986. "Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-Ended" Contingent Valuation Surveys," UCLA Economics Working Papers 404, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benedetto Gui & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Happiness and relational goods: well-being and interpersonal relations in the economic sphere," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(2), pages 105-118, June.
- Abello, Francisco J. & Palma, Marco A. & Anderson, David P. & Waller, Mark W., 2012. "Evaluating the Factors Influecing the Number of Visits to Farmers' Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119786, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Borsotto, Patrizia & Borri, Ilaria & Strom, Steinar, 2009. "Diversification of the marketing chains among organic producers," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51422, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016. "The value of the participation in Solidarity Purchasing Groups (SPGs): an empirical analysis in Piedmont," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242305, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016.
"Alternative Food Networks and short food chains: estimating the economic value of the participation in solidarity purchasing groups,"
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France
244776, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2016. "Alternative Food Networks and short food chains: estimating the economic value of the participation in solidarity purchasing groups," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201618, University of Turin.
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.