Short Food Supply Chains and Local Food Systems in the EU. A State of Play of their Socio-Economic Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magali Aubert & Geoffroy Enjolras, 2016.
"Which stability for marketing channels? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture,"
- Aubert, Magali & Enjolras, Geoffroy, 2016. "Which stability for marketing channels? The case of short food supply chains in French agriculture," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244895, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexandra Doernberg & Ingo Zasada & Katarzyna Bruszewska & Björn Skoczowski & Annette Piorr, 2016. "Potentials and Limitations of Regional Organic Food Supply: A Qualitative Analysis of Two Food Chain Types in the Berlin Metropolitan Region," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Filippini, R. & Marraccini, E. & Lardon, S., 2016. "Understanding networks in local food systems: the meeting of farmers and commercial actors," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244782, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kuhmonen, Tuomas, 2017. "Exposing the attractors of evolving complex adaptive systems by utilising futures images: Milestones of the food sustainability journey," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 214-225.
- Lucian TĂNASĂ & Sebastian DOBOŞ & Ioan-Sebastian BRUMĂ, 2016. "Merchandizing Agri-Food Products By Means Of Short Food Supply Chains In Mureş County," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 35-57.
- Francesca Galli & Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori & Luca Colombo & Oriana Gava & Stefano Grando & Andrea Marescotti, 2015. "Sustainability assessment of food supply chains: an application to local and global bread in Italy," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Anne Fournier,, 2016. "Direct-selling farming and urban externalities: what impact on products quality and market size?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-05, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Zsófia Benedek & Bálint Balázs, 2016. "Current status and future prospect of local food production in Hungary: a spatial analysis," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 607-624, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1981-:d:117013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Schneider & Natália Salvate & Abel Cassol, 2016. "Nested Markets, Food Networks, and New Pathways for Rural Development in Brazil," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria, 2015. "The Hidden Benefits of Short Food Supply Chains: Farmersâ€™ Markets Density and Body Mass Index in Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(1).
More about this item
Keywordssustainable agriculture; rural development; CAP; food labelling; quality agricultural products; short food supply chain; local products; direct sales;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-30 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc80420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .