Report NEP-MKT-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Schivinski & Dariusz Dabrowski, 2013. "The Effect Of Social-Media Communication On Consumer Perceptions Of Brands," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 12, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Michael P. Keane & Nada Wasi, 2013. "The Structure of Consumer Taste Heterogeneity in Revealed vs. Stated Preference Data," Economics Papers 2013-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3489/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moya Kneafsey & Laura Venn & Ulrich Schmutz & Balász Bálint & Liz Trenchard & Trish Eyden-Woods & Elizabeth Bos & Gemma Sutton & Matthew Blackett, 2013. "Short Food Supply Chains and Local Food Systems in the EU. A State of Play of their Socio-Economic Characteristics," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC80420, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Michael P. Keane, 2013. "Panel data discrete choice models of consumer demand," Economics Papers 2013-W08, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.