Evaluating the Factors Influecing the Number of Visits to Farmers' Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary D. Thompson & Julia Kidwell, 1998. "Explaining the Choice of Organic Produce: Cosmetic Defects, Prices, and Consumer Preferences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 277-287.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010.
"Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues,"
Economic Research Report
96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010. "Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues," MPRA Paper 24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curtis, Kynda R. & Cowee, Margaret W. & Velcherean, Marcela & Gatzke, Holly, 2010. "Farmers Market Consumers: Is Local or Organic Important?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-5, March.
- Schmit, T.M. & Gómez, M.I., 2011.
"Developing viable farmers markets in rural communities: An investigation of vendor performance using objective and subjective valuations,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 119-127, April.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Gomez, Miguel I., 2010. "Developing Viable Farmers Markets in Rural Communities: An Investigation of Vendor Performance using Objective and Subjective Valuations," Working Papers 126957, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2015.
"Relational goods and direct purchase from farmers: estimating the value of the relationship between consumers and producers,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211550, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2015. "Relational Goods and Direct Purchase from Farmers: Estimating the Value of the Relationship between Consumers and Producers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201543, University of Turin.
- Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Interis, Matthew G. & Harri, Ardian, 2013.
"Who Buys Food Directly from Producers in the Southeastern United States?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(03), pages 509-518, August.
- Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Interis, Matthew G. & Harri, Ardian, 2013. "Who Buys Food Directly from Producers in the Southeastern United States?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0, pages 1-10, August.
- Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Interis, Matthew G. & Harri, Ardian, 2013. "Who Buys Food Directly from Producers in the Southeastern United States?," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142929, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gumirakiza, J. Dominique & Hopper, Laura, 2016. "Understanding Markets and Marketing Strategies, and Challenges in Locally Grown Fresh Produce Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Novelli, Silvia, 2015. "The value of direct farmers-consumers relationships as determinants of consumers' purchase choices," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202749, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2012-02-08 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRE-2012-02-08 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-02-08 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119786. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.