Direct Marketing and the Structure of Farm Sales: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollop, Frank M & Monahan, James L, 1991. "A Generalized Index of Diversification: Trends in U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 318-330, May.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010.
"Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues,"
Economic Research Report
96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010. "Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues," MPRA Paper 24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
- ZELLNER, Arnold & KMENTA, Jan & DREZE, Jacques H., 1966. "Specification and estimation of Cobb-Douglas production function models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 12, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joshua D. Detre & Tyler B. Mark & Ashok K. Mishra & Arun Adhikari, 2011. "Linkage between direct marketing and farm income: a double‐hurdle approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 19-33, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:199-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cong Pan, 2018. "Supplier Encroachment and Consumer Welfare: Upstream Firm’s Opportunism and Multichannel Distribution," ISER Discussion Paper 1020, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sene, Seydina & Paudel, Krishna P. & Park, Timothy A., 2016. "The Changing Structure of Retail Food Stores, Direct Marketing (DM) and Its Impact on Farmers’ Financial Performance," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235736, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Park, Timothy A. & Pandit, Mahesh, 2017. "U.S. Farmers' Decision to Choose Direct Sales Channel: A Fractional Seemingly Unrelated Semiparametric Model," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258370, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Bimbo, Francesco & Costanigro, Marco & VIscecchia, Rosaria, 2018. "Do Geographic Indication Labels Pay off? Estimating GI’s implicit Price Dispersion in the Italian EVOO Market," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274203, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Khanal, Aditya & Mishra, Ashok, 2016. "Are all farms better-off growing organic? An unconditional quantile regression approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235618, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:2950-:d:233877 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:206596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.