Linkage between direct marketing and farm income: a double‐hurdle approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:frraes:208865 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:11:p:3115-:d:236667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sene, Seydina & Paudel, Krishna P. & Park, Timothy A., 2016. "The Changing Structure of Retail Food Stores, Direct Marketing (DM) and Its Impact on Farmers’ Financial Performance," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235736, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Demko, Iryna & Plakias, Zoe & Katchova, Ani, "undated". "How do farmers compose their portfolio of local food marketing channels?," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259931, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Astill, G. & Sabasi, D. & Gwatipedza, J., 2018. "Direct Marketing Strategies and Farmers’ Technical Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275917, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Acharya, Ram, 2016. "Motivation, Attitude, and Participation in Agricultural Fairs," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235916, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rimal, Arbindra, 2016. "Purchasing Locally Produced Fresh Vegetables: National Franchise vs. Locally Owned and Operated Restaurants," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), pages 1-11, July.
- repec:ags:aaea16:236057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Magali Aubert, 2017.
"Which incentives for direct selling ? An analysis of French farms,"
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Aubert, Magali, 2017. "Which incentives for direct selling? An analysis of French farms," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261432, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wille, Stefan Clemens & Barklage, Britta & Spiller, Achim & von Meyer-Höfer, Marie, 2018. "Challenging factors of farmer-to-consumer direct marketing: An empirical analysis of German livestock owners," DARE Discussion Papers 1807, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Bauman, Allison & Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn, 2016. "Evaluating Scale and Technical Efficiency among Farms and Ranches with a Local Market Orientation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 242364, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Benson, Matthew, 2017. "Local Food Production and Farm to School Expenditures," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252669, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gallardo, R. Karina & Olanie, Aaron & Ordóñez, Rita & Ostrom, Ostrom, 2015. "The Use of Electronic Payment Machines at Farmers Markets: Results from a Choice Experiment Study," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Olanie, Aaron, 2012.
"The Use of Wireless Capability at Farmers Markets: Results from a Choice Experiment Study,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124891, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- R. Karina Gallardo & Aaron Olanie & Rita Ordonez & Marcia Ostrom, 2013. "The Use of Wireless Capability at Farmers Markets: Results from a Choice Experiment Study," Working Papers 2013-07, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Rimal, Abrindra & Onyango, Benjamin, 2013. "Attitudes toward Locally Produced Food Products: Households and Food Retailers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Park, Timothy A. & Pandit, Mahesh, 2017. "U.S. Farmers' Decision to Choose Direct Sales Channel: A Fractional Seemingly Unrelated Semiparametric Model," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258370, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bignell, Wesley, 2011. "Comparing Locally Oriented and Mainstream Farming: Observations from the Oregon Blueberry Industry," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 1-9.
- Wang, Hua & Keithly, Walter & Caffey, Rex, 2018. "Determinants of Participation and Intensity for Commercial-based Activities in Coastal Louisiana," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266552, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Timothy Park & Ashok K. Mishra & Shawn J. Wozniak, 2014. "Do farm operators benefit from direct to consumer marketing strategies?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 213-224, March.
- Park, Timothy A. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Wozniak, Shawn J., 2011. "Farm Operator Benefits from Direct Marketing Strategies: How Does Local Food Impact Farm Financial Performance?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103756, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawai’i," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), pages 1-23, November.
- Park, Timothy A., 2015. "Direct Marketing and the Structure of Farm Sales: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 1-19, May.
- repec:bla:deveco:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:3-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:27:y:2011:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.