“Relational goods” and participation: Incorporating sociability into a theory of rational action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:04:p:1095-1111_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Granovetter, Mark & Soong, Roland, 1986. "Threshold models of interpersonal effects in consumer demand," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-99, March.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:01:p:25-42_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:02:p:525-536_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eagles, Munroe & Erfle, Stephen, 1989. "Community Cohesion and Voter Turnout in English Parliamentary Constituencies," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 115-125, January.
- Opp, Karl-Dieter, 1986. "Soft Incentives and Collective Action: Participation in the Anti-Nuclear Movement," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 87-112, January.
- H. Leibenstein, 1950. "Bandwagon, Snob, and Veblen Effects in the Theory of Consumers' Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 183-207.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:03:p:920-925_24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:62:y:1989:i:3:p:253-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .