Beyond Transactions: On the Interpersonal Dimension of Economic Reality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2003.
"Les services informels entre ménages : une dimension méconnue du bénévolat,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 368(1), pages 3-31.
- Lionel Prouteau & François-Charles Wolff, 2003. " Les services informels entre ménages : une dimension méconnue du bénévolat ," Post-Print hal-00973976, HAL.
- Sarracino, Francesco, 2013.
"Determinants of subjective well-being in high and low income countries: Do happiness equations differ across countries?,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 51-66.
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2010. "Determinants of Subjective Well-Being in High and Low Income Countries: do happiness equations differ across countries?," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-15, LISER.
- Michele Mosca & Marco Musella & Francesco Pastore, 2007.
"Relational Goods, Monitoring And Non-Pecuniary Compensations In The Nonprofit Sector: The Case Of The Italian Social Services,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Mosca, Michele & Musella, Marco & Pastore, Francesco, 2006. "Relational Goods, Monitoring and Non-Pecuniary Compensations in the Nonprofit Sector: The Case of the Italian Social Services," IZA Discussion Papers 2254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helena Lopes & Teresa Calapez, 2011. "Exploring the sources and benefits of cooperation: The role and challenges of relational and moral goods," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 607-627, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008.
"Relational Goods, Sociability, and Happiness,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 343-363, August.
- Becchetti Leonardo & Pelloni Alessandra & Rossetti Fiammetta, 2008. "Relational goods, sociability, and happiness," wp.comunite 0039, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni & Fiammetta Rossetti, 2008. "Relational Goods, Sociability, and happiness," CEIS Research Paper 117, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2006. "Does volunteer work pay off in the labor market?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 992-1013, December.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Downward, Paul & Rasciute, Simona, 2014. "Does national pride from international sporting success contribute to well-being? An international investigation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 121-132.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelloni, Alessandra & Rossetti, Fiammetta, 2007. "Sociability and Happiness," AICCON Working Papers 44-2007, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros, 2011. "Hierarchical Needs, Income Comparisons and Happiness Levels," MPRA Paper 48343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Downward & Simona Rasciute, 2011. "An Economic Analysis of the Subjective Health and Well-being of Physical Activity," Chapters,in: The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, François-Charles, 2008. "On the relational motive for volunteer work," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 314-335, June.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Fabio Sabatini, 2017.
"Social cooperatives, social welfare associations and social networks,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 75(2), pages 212-230, April.
- Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Sabatini, Fabio, 2015. "Social cooperatives, social welfare associations and social networks," MPRA Paper 67623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2011.
"Volunteer work and domain satisfactions: evidence from Italy,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1/2), pages 97-124, December.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2010. "Volunteer work and domain satisfactions: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 6_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Shedding Light into Preference Heterogeneity: Why Players of Traveller’s Dilemma Depart from Individual Rationality?," Econometica Working Papers wp09, Econometica.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Rossetti, Fiammetta, 2009. "When money does not buy happiness: The case of "frustrated achievers"," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 159-167, January.
- Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Enzo Grossi & Pier Luigi Sacco & Giovanni Pieretti & Guido Ferilli, 2014. "Cultural Participation, Relational Goods and Individual Subjective Well-Being: Some Empirical Evidence," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 33-46, August.
- Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Crime and sport participation: Evidence from Italian regions over the period 1997–2003," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 455-463.
- Becchetti, Leonardo, 2009. "Revisiting the economy by taking into account the different dimensions of well-being," AICCON Working Papers 60-2009, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Raul Caruso, 2011.
"Relational Goods at Work! Crime and Sport Participation in Italy: Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997–2003,"
Chapters,in: Contemporary Issues in Sports Economics, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raul Caruso, 2009. "Relational Good at Work! Crime and Sport Participation in Italy. Evidence from Panel Data Regional Analysis over the Period 1997-2003," NCER Working Paper Series 47, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Marco Faillo, 2017. "The notion of social responsibility across different types of nonprofit and for profit organizations," Econometica Working Papers wp61, Econometica.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1519-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2013. "Team reasoning theory: an experimental analysis of common reason to believe and social distance," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(3), pages 269-291, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:71:y:2000:i:2:p:139-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.