Reputation and Production Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doughety, Andrew F & Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1997. "Everybody Out of the Pool: Products Liability, Punitive Damages, and Competition," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 410-432, October.
- Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael J., 1995. "Consumer activism, producer groups, and production standards," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 69-85, June.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 1976. "Price, Quality and Quantity Regulation in Monopoly Situations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(17), pages 127-137, May.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 2000.
"A Game Theoretic Approach To Organic Foods: An Analysis Of Asymmetric Information And Policy,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-9, April.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 2000. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-9, April.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 1999. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123706, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Megan E. Waldrop & Jill J. McCluskey & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2017. "Products with multiple certifications: insights from the US wine market," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 658-682.
- Dai, Yunhao & Kong, Dongmin & Wang, Maobin, 2013. "Investor reactions to food safety incidents: Evidence from the Chinese milk industry2We thank Colin Poulton (Managing Editor), two anonymous referees, Martin Qiu, Shasha Liu, and Yan Sheng for helpful," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 23-31.
- Galloway, Kristin & Bailey, DeeVon, 2005. "A Rose by Another Name: An Objective Analysis of an Established Market for Credence Attributes," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19493, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gelaw, Fekadu & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2016. "Farmers’ marketing preferences in local coffee markets: Evidence from a choice experiment in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 92-102.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Caswell, Julie A., 2006.
"Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1-14, December.
- Gilles Grolleau & Julie A. Caswell, 2005. "Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling," Working Papers 2005-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Caswell, Julie A., 2005. "Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling," Working Paper Series 14536, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Sergey Belev & Olga Boldareva & Ilya Sokolov & Anna Zolotareva, 2013. "Features of the Public Procurements of Innovation Products in Russian and the World," Published Papers 166, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Cuffaro, Nadia & Di Giacinto, Marina, 2015. "Credence goods, consumers’ trust in regulation and high quality exports," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 4(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Saak, Alexander E. & Hanawa-Peterson, Hikaru, 2009. "Product Origin and Reputation for Quality: the Case of Organic Foods," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49503, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.