Variation in Organic Standards Prior to the National Organic Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- T. Robert Fetter & Julie A. Caswell, 2002. "Variation in Organic Standards Prior to the National Organic Program," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 072, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neumann, Manfred & Bobel, Ingo & Haid, Alfred, 1985. "Domestic concentration, foreign trade and economic performance," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Martha Field & Emilio Pagoulatos, 1998. "Foreign trade elasticities and import discipline," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 105-111.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1996. "U.S. Imports, 1972-1994: Data and Concordances," NBER Working Papers 5515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsohn, James, 1993.
"Testing the imports-as-market-discipline hypothesis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 1-22, August.
- James Levinsohn, 1991. "Testing the Imports-as-Market-Discipline Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 3657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levinsohn, J., 1991. "Testing the Imports-As-Market-Discipline Hypothesis," Working Papers 272, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Wayne Gray, 1996. "The NBER Manufacturing Productivity Database," NBER Technical Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Ghellinck, Elisabeth & Geroski, Paul A & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988. "Inter-industry Variations in the Effect of Trade on Industry Performance," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Geroski, P. A., 1982. "Simultaneous equations models of the structure-performance paradigm," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 145-158.
- Sanjib Bhuyan & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 1997. "Oligopoly Power in the Food and Tobacco Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1035-1043.
- Stalhammar, Nils-Olov, 1991. "Domestic market power and foreign trade : The case of Sweden," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 407-424, September.
- Haubrich, Joseph G. & Lambson, Val Eugene, 1986. "Dynamic collusion in an open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 75-78.
- Marvel, Howard P, 1980. "Foreign Trade and Domestic Competition," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(1), pages 103-122, January.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
- Pagoulatos, Emilio & Sorensen, Robert, 1986. "What determines the elasticity of industry demand?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 237-250, September.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1990. "Market Power, Economic Profitability and Productivity Growth Measurement: An Integrated Structural Approach," NBER Working Papers 3355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chou, Tein-Chen, 1986. "Concentration, Profitability and Trade in a Simultaneous Equation Analysis: The Case of Taiwan," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 429-443, June.
- Esposito, Louis & Esposito, Frances Ferguson, 1971. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Industry Profitability," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(4), pages 343-353, November.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Binkley, James & Hertel, Thomas, 2000. "Procompetitive Effects of Foreign Competition on Domestic Markups," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 134-148, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2007.
"Putting their money where their mouths are: Consumer willingness to pay for multi-ingredient, processed organic food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 145-159, April.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Hooker, Neal H. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beaverson, Jeremy, 2006. "Putting Their Money Where Their Mouths Are: Consumer Willingness to Pay for Multi-Ingredient, Processed Organic Food Products," Working Papers 204879, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Public Procurement and the Private Supply of Green Buildings," NBER Working Papers 18385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Jaffee & Philip Howard, 2010. "Corporate cooptation of organic and fair trade standards," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(4), pages 387-399, December.
- Deaton, Brady J., Jr. & Hoehn, John P., 2003. "Information As A Double-Edge Sword: Implications For Food Standards And Labels," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22235, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Katie Abrams & Courtney Meyers & Tracy Irani, 2010. "Naturally confused: consumers’ perceptions of all-natural and organic pork products," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(3), pages 365-374, September.
- Simcoe, Timothy & Toffel, Michael W., 2014.
"Government green procurement spillovers: Evidence from municipal building policies in California,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 411-434.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Government Green Procurement Spillovers: Evidence from Municipal Building Policies in California," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-030, Harvard Business School, revised May 2014.
- Mojduszka, Eliza M., 2004. "Private And Public Food Safety Control Mechanisms: Interdependence And Effectiveness," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19987, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsorganic agriculture; organic certification standards; organic labeling; organic market; Agribusiness; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uconnr:25151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .