Consumers’ attitude towards farmers’ markets in Tuscany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Bazzani & Daniele Asioli & Maurizio Canavari & Elisabetta Gozzoli, 2016. "Consumer perceptions and attitudes towards Farmers' Markets: the case of a Slow Food "Earth Market"®," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 18(3), pages 283-302.
- Claudia Bazzani & Maurizio Canavari, 2013. "Alternative Agri-Food Networks and Short Food Supply Chains: a review of the literature," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(2), pages 11-34.
- Elisa Giampietri & Dieter B. A. Koemle & Xiaohua Yu & Adele Finco, 2016. "Consumers’ Sense of Farmers’ Markets: Tasting Sustainability or Just Purchasing Food?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFood miles; Sustainability; Short Food Supply Chain. 800822056; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-11-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-11-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa116:95224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .