Moral hazard, vertical integration, and public monitoring in credence goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Turan, Nesve A. & Gow, Hamish R., 2004. "Firms, Incentives, And The Supply Of Food Safety: A Formal Model Of Government Enforcement," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20343, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chengyan Yue & Terrance M. Hurley & Neil Anderson, 2011.
"Do native and invasive labels affect consumer willingness to pay for plants? Evidence from experimental auctions,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 195-205, March.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hurley, Terrance M. & Anderson, Neil O., 2009. "Do Native and Invasive Labels Affect Consumer Willingness to Pay for Plants? Evidence from Experimental Auctions," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2016.
"Quality uncertainty and the market for renewable energy: Evidence from German consumers,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 106-113.
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2015. "Quality Uncertainty and the Market for Renewable Energy: Evidence from German Consumers," MPRA Paper 66195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Cicatiello, Clara & Franco, Silvio & Pancino, Barbara & Davide, Marino, 2011. "Back to the Future? Understanding Change in Food Habits of Farmers' Market Customers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 14(4).
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0088-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2011. "Integrierte Strukturen im Agrar- und Ernährungssektor Russlands: Entstehungsgründe, Funktionsweise, Entwicklungsperspektiven und volkswirtschaftliche Auswirkungen. Band I und II," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 63, number 63.
- Gabriele Jahn & Matthias Schramm & Achim Spiller, 2005. "The Reliability of Certification: Quality Labels as a Consumer Policy Tool," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 53-73, December.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Lombardi, Alessia & Pascucci, Stefano & Cembalo, Luigi & Dentoni, Domenico, 2012. "Governance Mechanisms in Food Community Networks," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144980, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2003. "Some Economic Implications Of Public Labeling," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Lippert, Christian, 2005. "Is Certification a Promising Way to Ensure Sustainable Resource Use? An Analysis Based on the Concept of 'Self-Enforcing Contracts'," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24563, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hussein, Mohamud & Martinez, Marian Garcia & Fearne, Andrew, 2013. "On The Efficiency of Management-Based Regulation: A Case Study of the UK Poultry Inspection Regime," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158856, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Carbone, Anna & Gaito, Marco & Senni, Saverio, 2007. "Consumers’ Buying Groups in the Short Food Chains: Alternatives for Trust," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6594, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Lippert, Christian, 2009. "Fraud and free riding in tropical forests â€“ on the potential for certification to enforce sustainable resource use indirectly," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:29:y:2002:i:2:p:271-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.