Consumers’ Buying Groups in the Short Food Chains: Alternatives for Trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I. Vermeir & W. Verbeke, 2004. "Sustainable Food Consumption: Exploring The Consumer Attitude – Behaviour Gap," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/268, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carbone, Anna & Gaito, Marco & Senni, Saverio, 2006. "Consumers' attitudes toward ethical food: Evidence from social farming in Italy," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10029, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003.
"Systemic failure in the provision of safe food,"
Elsevier, pages 77-96.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen & Helen H. Jensen, 2002. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp299, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2003. "Systemic Failure in the Provision of Safe Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2091, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wim Verbeke, 2005. "Agriculture and the food industry in the information age," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 347-368, September.
- Henrik Vetter & Kostas Karantininis, 2002. "Moral hazard, vertical integration, and public monitoring in credence goods," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 271-279, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Maria Di Trapani & Filippo Sgroi & Riccardo Testa, 2013. "La filiera corta: una possibile strategia per migliorare la competitività dell’azienda agraria," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 15(2), pages 35-49.
- Sara Fabbrizzi & Silvio Menghini & Nicola Marinelli, 2014. "The Short Food Supply Chain: A Concrete Example of Sustainability. A Literature Review," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 189-206.
- Finco, A. & Sargentoni, T. & Tramontano, A. & Bentivoglio, Deborah & Rasetti, M., 2013. "Economic Sustainability of Short Food Supply Chain in the Italian Olive Oil Sector: A Viable Alternative for Tunisian Agrofood Market?," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160681, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Belletti, Matteo & Orazi, Francesco & Socci, Marco & Giovagnoli, Marco & Pojaghi, Barbara, 2012. "Solidarity Economies in Marche, Italy: current trends and perspectives," Congress Papers 124127, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2016. "Community Supported Agriculture Als Neuer Impuls Für Die Regionalvermarktung? Stand Der Forschung Und Abgrenzung Von Anderen Alternativen Lebensmittelnetzwerken," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244757, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Sgroi, Filippo & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Testa, Riccardo, 2012. "La Filiera Corta: Una Possibile Strategia Per Migliorare La Competitività Dell’Azienda Agraria," 2012 XX Convegno Annuale SIEA, Siracusa 130450, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Transaction Cost; Exit/Voice; Consumer's buying groups; Short food chains; Consumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi07:6594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilbonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.