La Filiera Corta: Una Possibile Strategia Per Migliorare La Competitività Dell’Azienda Agraria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Marangon & Stefania Troiano & Gian Pietro Zaccomer, 2010. "Competitività della vitivinicoltura di qualità: la doc "Collio"," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 12(3), pages 87-104.
- Fritz, Melanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2009. "Short Food Supply Networks: Expectations, Experiences, Trust in the Case of Farmers Markets," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59192, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Aguglia, Laura & De Santis, Francesco & Salvioni, Cristina, 2009. "Direct Selling: a Marketing Strategy to Shorten Distances between Production and Consumption," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 57657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carbone, Anna & Gaito, Marco & Senni, Saverio, 2007. "Consumers’ Buying Groups in the Short Food Chains: Alternatives for Trust," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6594, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
Keywordsshort supply chain; farm; competitiveness; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q12; Q31;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:isae12:130450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.