La Filiera Corta: Una Possibile Strategia Per Migliorare La Competitività Dell’Azienda Agraria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Marangon & Stefania Troiano & Gian Pietro Zaccomer, 2010. "Competitività della vitivinicoltura di qualità: la doc "Collio"," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 12(3), pages 87-104.
- Fritz, Melanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2009. "Short Food Supply Networks: Expectations, Experiences, Trust in the Case of Farmers Markets," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59192, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Aguglia, Laura & De Santis, Francesco & Salvioni, Cristina, 2009. "Direct Selling: a Marketing Strategy to Shorten Distances between Production and Consumption," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 57657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carbone, Anna & Gaito, Marco & Senni, Saverio, 2007. "Consumers’ Buying Groups in the Short Food Chains: Alternatives for Trust," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6594, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
Keywordsshort supply chain; farm; competitiveness; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Q12; Q31;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:isae12:130450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sieaaea.html .