Access to Local Agriculture and Weight Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Low, Sarah A. & Vogel, Stephen J., 2011. "Direct and Intermediated Marketing of Local Foods in the United States," Economic Research Report 118025, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Farnsworth, Richard L. & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Drury, Kathleen A. & Warner, Richard E., 1996. "Community Supported Agriculture: Filling A Niche Market," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(1), February.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Paap, Richard, 2006.
"Generalized reduced rank tests using the singular value decomposition,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 97-126, July.
- Frank Kleibergen & Richard Paap, 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-003/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard Paap & Frank Kleibergen, 2004. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 195, Econometric Society.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Paap, R., 2003. "Generalized Reduced Rank Tests using the Singular Value Decomposition," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-01, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Richard A. Dunn, 2010. "The Effect of Fast-Food Availability on Obesity: An Analysis by Gender, Race, and Residential Location," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1149-1164.
- Michael L. Anderson & David A. Matsa, 2011.
"Are Restaurants Really Supersizing America?,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 152-188, January.
- Anderson, Michael L. & Matsa, David A., 2010. "Are Restaurants Really Supersizing America?," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4vm5m5vr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cheryl Brown & Stacy Miller, 2008. "The Impacts of Local Markets: A Review of Research on Farmers Markets and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1298-1302.
- Chou, Shin-Yi & Grossman, Michael & Saffer, Henry, 2004.
"An economic analysis of adult obesity: results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 565-587, May.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Michael Grossman & Henry Saffer, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Adult Obesity: Results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System," NBER Working Papers 9247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Darby & Marvin T. Batte & Stan Ernst & Brian Roe, 2008. "Decomposing Local: A Conjoint Analysis of Locally Produced Foods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 476-486.
- Zhao, Zhenxiang & Kaestner, Robert, 2010. "Effects of urban sprawl on obesity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 779-787, December.
- Dunn, Richard A. & Sharkey, Joseph R. & Horel, Scott, 2012. "The effect of fast-food availability on fast-food consumption and obesity among rural residents: An analysis by race/ethnicity," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-13.
- Eid, Jean & Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A., 2008.
"Fat city: Questioning the relationship between urban sprawl and obesity,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 385-404, March.
- Eid, Jean & Overman, Henry G & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A, 2007. "Fat City: Questioning the Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & Stephanie Bernell, 2007. "The Association Between Urban Sprawl And Obesity: Is It A Two-Way Street?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 857-879.
- Michael D. M. Bader & Marnie Purciel & Paulette Yousefzadeh & Kathryn M. Neckerman, 2010. "Disparities in Neighborhood Food Environments: Implications of Measurement Strategies," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 409-430, October.
- Cragg, John G. & Donald, Stephen G., 1993. "Testing Identifiability and Specification in Instrumental Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 222-240, April.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:11:1761-1767_2 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bimbo, Francesco & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca, 2012. "Does the alternative food supply network affect the human health?," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126060, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thapaliya, Sudha & Interis, Matthew G. & Collart, Alba J. & Walters, Lurleen & Morgan, Kimberly L., 2014. "Health Motivation for Purchasing Local Foods in the Southeastern United States," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196803, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Benedek, Zsófia & Fertő, Imre & Baráth, Lajos & Tóth, József, 2014. "Factors influencing the decision of small-scale farmers on marketing channel choice: a Hungarian case study," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182747, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:47:p:4526-4537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berning, Joshua P. & Bonanno, Alessandro & Etemaadnia, Hamideh, 2013. "Farmers’ markets location determinants: An empirical analysis in New England," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150593, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xun Li & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2016.
"Food environment and weight outcomes: a stochastic frontier approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(47), pages 4526-4537, October.
- Li, Xun & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2013. "Food Environment and Weight Outcomes: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bimbo, Francesco & Bonanno, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca & Viscecchia, Rosaria, 2015. "The Hidden Benefits of Short Food Supply Chains: Farmersâ€™ Markets Density and Body Mass Index in Italy," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(1).
More about this item
Keywordslocal agriculture; obesity; food access; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:123313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.