Direct and Intermediated Marketing of Local Foods in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheryl Brown & Stacy Miller, 2008. "The Impacts of Local Markets: A Review of Research on Farmers Markets and Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1298-1302.
- Dawn Thilmany & Craig A. Bond & Jennifer K. Bond, 2008. "Going Local: Exploring Consumer Behavior and Motivations for Direct Food Purchases," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1303-1309.
- Thilmany, Dawn D. & Watson, Philip, 2004. "The Increasing Role Of Direct Marketing And Farmers Markets For Western Us Producers," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(02), December.
- Brown, Cheryl & Gandee, Jesse E. & D'Souza, Gerard E., 2006. "West Virginia Farm Direct Marketing: A County Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Brown, Cheryl & Gandee, Jesse E. & D'Souza, Gerard, 2006. "West Virginia Farm Direct Marketing: A County Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 575-584, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal foods; direct marketing channels; direct sales; intermediated sales Acknowledgments: The; Agricultural and Food Policy; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-12-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:118025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .