The Increasing Role Of Direct Marketing And Farmers Markets For Western Us Producers
No abstract is available for this item.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 1-19, April.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- Brown, Cheryl & Gandee, Jesse E. & D'Souza, Gerard E., 2006. "West Virginia Farm Direct Marketing: A County Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Thilmany, Dawn & Tegegne, Eyosiyas & Hines, Brett, 2012. "Farmers Markets and Direct Marketing in the Western US: Market Trends and Linkages with Food System Issues," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02).
- Spiller, Achim & Zuhlsdorf, Anke & Mellin, Matthias, 2007. "Farmer-to-Consumer Direct Marketing: The Role of Customer Satisfaction Measurement for Service Innovations," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6607, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Smith, Bobby J. II & Kaiser, Harry M. & GÃ³mez, Miguel I., 2013. "Identifying Factors Influencing a Hospitalâ€™s Decision to Adopt a Farm-to-Hospital Program," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Smith, Bobby J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & GÃ³mez, Miguel I., 2013. "Identifying Factors Influencing a Hospitalâ€™s Decision to Adopt a Farm-to-Hospital Program," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Low, Sarah A. & Vogel, Stephen J., 2011. "Direct and Intermediated Marketing of Local Foods in the United States," Economic Research Report 118025, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Onyango, Benjamin M. & Bailey, Jessica, 2010. "Farmers Markets: Market Attributes, Market Managers and Other Factors Determining Success," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Philip Watson & Stephen Davies, 2011. "Modeling the effects of population growth on water resources: a CGE analysis of the South Platte River Basin in Colorado," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(2), pages 331-348, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:weecfo:27982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed